User Controls

Body cleanse

I mostly eat microwaved food, fast food, and chips. The nutritional equivalent of trash. If I only eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and salmon, olive oil, for 7 days will my body return to a state of ok health so I can poison myself with good tasting things more? Like a detox.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... I mostly eat microwaved food, fast food, and chips. The nutritional equivalent of trash. If I only eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and salmon, olive oil, for 7 days will my body return to a state of ok health so I can poison myself with good tasting things more? Like a detox.

no.

some toxins hang out in various tissues for months. specially the liver...and kidneys.

not only that, but you have to 'reprogram' your entire digestive system, and a week isnt long enough to do that.
    That reminds me: Yogurt for probiotics.

So I have to eat healthily for months? Fuck, I mean what about 1 week shit food 1 week health in a cycle. I can't avoid good taste for a period that long.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... That reminds me: Yogurt for probiotics.

So I have to eat healthily for months? Fuck, I mean what about 1 week shit food 1 week health in a cycle. I can't avoid good taste for a period that long.

your digestive system microflora will adapt to what your eating.

you dont have to go ape-shit crazy in an either / or scenario. alternate meals between healthy and shit. eating all healthy may be good for your body, but itll fry your mind if youre physically or psychologically dependent on it...like a drug.

the best thing to do is mentally convince yourself that you shouldnt eat shit food.

im so used to eating shit-tasting food i literally had to be reminded to use pancake syrup on my french toast this morning.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    wow bill the cat can make a coherent post thats not about sucking probiotic dicks... i digress... anyways, eat stuff like bavarian yogurt (i dropped mine last night on the street and it broke) eat saurkraut and chicken livers. And if you have a cat, pet it , because petting a cat releases endorphins that release the toxins stored up in your body.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wow bill the cat can make a coherent post thats not about sucking probiotic dicks… i digress… anyways, eat stuff like bavarian yogurt (i dropped mine last night on the street and it broke) eat saurkraut and chicken livers. And if you have a cat, pet it , because petting a cat releases endorphins that release the toxins stored up in your body.

youre an idiot. you should pretend you dont know anything and not try to tell people anything. because youre an idiot, and the more you type, the sadder they get from reading your idiocy.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot. you should pretend you dont know anything and not try to tell people anything. because youre an idiot, and the more you type, the sadder they get from reading your idiocy.

yeah but anyways op take a shot of "brags" with the mother apple cider vinegar a day, mix it with cold water

/thread

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    My fellow nigga. Surely you must have heard of the human microbiome?
    Huff fish oil
Jump to Top