User Controls

You know what's also a chemical weapons attack?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Shooting depleted uranium shells. I guess we should Tomahawk the shit out of the Pentagon.
    Farting in an elevator
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Farting in an elevator

biological
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Farting in an elevator

The point is America has no moral high ground even if Bashar al Assad did use "chemical weapons". Also either America allies themselves with Russia and pounds the shit out of ISIS, like Trump said they would or he should give up the facade, go full neocon and start WW3.
    Originally posted by NARCassist biological

Which is also chemical

Originally posted by Sophie The point is America has no moral high ground even if Bashar al Assad did use "chemical weapons". Also either America allies themselves with Russia and pounds the shit out of ISIS, like Trump said they would or he should give up the facade, go full neocon and start WW3.

This is true. I was just giving another example of a chemical weapon attack
    Honestly I've completely lost faith in trump. I don't see any way this could turn out well
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Which is also chemical

This is true. I was just giving another example of a chemical weapon attack

Get ready for Tomahawks faggot.
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Honestly I've completely lost faith in trump. I don't see any way this could turn out well

I wonder if he'll build the wall and replace Obamacare. If he gets involved more seriously in Syria as in boots on the ground, or gets into direct conflict with Russian forces shit's gonna' go down.
    Originally posted by Sophie Get ready for Tomahawks faggot.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is your hours notice, lol.
    Originally posted by Sophie This is your hours notice, lol.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Originally posted by Sophie I wonder if he'll build the wall and replace Obamacare. If he gets involved more seriously in Syria as in boots on the ground, or gets into direct conflict with Russian forces shit's gonna' go down.

Doubt there's going to be much of a country to wall off or much of a need for a Healthcare system if he keeps this shit up

He was doing so well too
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Doubt there's going to be much of a country to wall off or much of a need for a Healthcare system if he keeps this shit up

He was doing so well too

Agreed i feel pretty bad about the whole situation.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    a single US air raid in mosul 2 weeks ago killed 2-3 times as many as that supposed chemical attack did
    Originally posted by aldra a single US air raid in mosul 2 weeks ago killed 2-3 times as many as that supposed chemical attack did

Yeah i heard.
    ITT: Dutch pedophile talks about American foreign policy as if he's American.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon ITT: Dutch pedophile talks about American foreign policy as if he's American.

ITT: Faggot Paki criticizes Dutch pedophile for criticizing American foreign policy.
    Originally posted by Sophie ITT: Faggot Paki criticizes Dutch pedophile for criticizing American foreign policy.

ITT: Dutch pedophile calls faggot American a Paki.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Shooting depleted uranium shells. I guess we should Tomahawk the shit out of the Pentagon.

my semen in your eye
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my semen in your eye

Are you Bill the Cat 2.0?
Jump to Top