User Controls

I'm butthurt I was banned...

j/k I forgive you
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    thanks bae
    Fuck you, Lanny.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'll smash your windows bitch
    I'll fuck you in the shards you dirty slampig.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    oh, this is that kind of convo. Hot.
    Yea...
    Keep laughing it up
    bling bling Dark Matter
    I hardly ever post on any bulletin boards anymore, but does anyone else always feel like they're hellbanned/shadowbanned/ghostbanned (whichever term I used I always get called out for being part of some internet group)? I had this constant feeling starting around 2012/2013 probably earlier, can't even tell the years apart anymore. My posts were rarely ever replied to or acknowledged. I would often delete cookies and see if my posts showed up as guest. Sometimes it was a private forum and I couldn't do that. It wasn't always like that for me until some years ago, after 2010 especially.
    Why do people keep getting banned I get real reasons like breaking the law or hacking ect posting viruses. But from what i have seen people are demanding bans from just not liking people very much.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling I hardly ever post on any bulletin boards anymore, but does anyone else always feel like they're hellbanned/shadowbanned/ghostbanned (whichever term I used I always get called out for being part of some internet group)? I had this constant feeling starting around 2012/2013 probably earlier, can't even tell the years apart anymore. My posts were rarely ever replied to or acknowledged. I would often delete cookies and see if my posts showed up as guest. Sometimes it was a private forum and I couldn't do that. It wasn't always like that for me until some years ago, after 2010 especially.

thats really a thing.

there are several media outlets, especially my local ones, that show comments to the person that posted them, but no one else can see them...much less reply to them.

which is why i have literally hundreds of different names on various comments-sections and facebook accounts,
    Because Lanny is a fucking faggot with his card carrying cucks RisiR, captain falcon and the rest of those homosexual losers that do nothing but derail and post shit.

And when me, Bill Krozby or bling call them out we get banned because they can't defend themselves against us, they lose every confrontatiom so hard their only option left is to ban the person and hope they shut up
    Because Lanny is a fucking faggot with his card carrying cucks RisiR, captain falcon and the rest of those homosexual losers that do nothing but derail and post shit.

And when me, Bill Krozby or bling call them out we get banned because they can't defend themselves against us, they lose every confrontation so hard their only option left is to ban the person and hope they shut up
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by spacepantz Why do people keep getting banned I get real reasons like breaking the law or hacking ect posting viruses. But from what i have seen people are demanding bans from just not liking people very much.

I encourage the posting of viruses. And Lanny endorses hacking activities especially as they pertain to the forum. Pentests, audits and such performed by capable people keep security on point.
    Dont forget posting PI
    yeah but I am not sure your in charge here also why do something as stupid as hacking its a 7 year minimum charge that can be easily proven.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by spacepantz yeah but I am not sure your in charge here also why do something as stupid as hacking its a 7 year minimum charge that can be easily proven.

I don't have to be in charge to encourage the posting of viruses. I just like dank malwares.

>easily proven

Only if you're a retard. Besides, if the site owner gives you consent you have nothing to worry about. Niggas in Space has a bug bounty program.

https://niggasin.space/post/96282
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lfany is just a piuppet to the roman catholic cartel
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Time to fuck some shit.
    Originally posted by bling bling lfany is just a piuppet to the roman catholic cartel
Jump to Top