User Controls

do u ever remeber wen we were free

bling bling Dark Matter
    do u ever know when a time u were free i fink i wos abit before buyt idk cont remeber the tinne
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling do u ever know when a time u were free i fink i wos abit before buyt idk cont remeber the tinne

ook eek bblerrrttt
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ..Your stupid kind is nothing but a joke to laugh at. The self enslaving slave that will argue the slavery until its death…If you had any REAL intelligence at all you would be-able to see your fucking argument against the one that showed you truth is your slavery you fucking retard goyim…How about you make a teachings video on duality so i can laugh at how you cant even make it 3 sec in without getting yourself confused…Its a challenge…About about the next comment from you is inviting everyone to your teachings video on duality that will be 100% impossible for you to make
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling ..Your stupid kind is nothing but a joke to laugh at. The self enslaving slave that will argue the slavery until its death…If you had any REAL intelligence at all you would be-able to see your fucking argument against the one that showed you truth is your slavery you fucking retard goyim…How about you make a teachings video on duality so i can laugh at how you cant even make it 3 sec in without getting yourself confused…Its a challenge…About about the next comment from you is inviting everyone to your teachings video on duality that will be 100% impossible for you to make

if i were ever to make you an instructional video it would be about grammar, punctuation, and proper sentence structure, you illiterate fucking junkie
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I do. At one time, you could smoke in elevators, in the classrooms, in the library, even the doctor smoked while treating you.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL even the doctor smoked while treating you.

That's absolutely terrible and apparently still a thing in some Asian country where they have smoke clinics where you get smoke blown up your arse and other body parts.
    I hate the west man the east is the best theres no living in the west. I know the east is the best man theres no life in the west man the east is the best. Gotta move to Africa
    I remember a time when weed was not yet illegal. We were called Flower Children, and we'd smoke the stuff freely in public and without harassment from anybody. Not like today, where you'd get jumped and jailed just for lighting a joint.
    I miss the days when permits weren't required for packing heat. It was just accepted that guns existed and almost everyone had one.
    I miss the days when hydriodic acid was legal and the EPA didnt exist.
    We should just legalize EVERYTHING.
    Yes including the possession of nuclear weapons and murder.
    Back when I was a kid, your parents could legally beat you, you could legally beat your wife to keep them in line, and the teachers could legally beat you if you weren't pulling your weight. There were no laws against proper authority. And people came out of the system better, wiser, stronger and well able to cope with the pressures and problems of real life.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Back when I was a kid, your parents could legally beat you, you could legally beat your wife to keep them in line, and the teachers could legally beat you if you weren't pulling your weight. There were no laws against proper authority. And people came out of the system better, wiser, stronger and well able to cope with the pressures and problems of real life.

Didn't work for your parents.
Jump to Top