User Controls

Fuck newmind

Charge me 3% extra on credit cards because the banks/government are niggers and charge extra for credit card purchases. That's fine. Hell, charge me 10% extra because you want to promote cryptocurrency and other untraceable payment methods. I get it. That's fine too.

But 20%? That's absolute fucking bullshit.

Fuck you.
    20% is fucking ridiculous
    Originally posted by reject 20% is fucking ridiculous

Indeed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Charge me 3% extra on credit cards because the banks/government are niggers and charge extra for credit card purchases. That's fine. Hell, charge me 10% extra because you want to promote cryptocurrency and other untraceable payment methods. I get it. That's fine too.

But 20%? That's absolute fucking bullshit.

Fuck you.

the 3% is the fee a credit card issuer charges the merchant (the place youre buying stuff from) for the use of their network...called the 'interchange' fee.

normal companies 'eat' that fee and leave it hidden within the prices they charge, meaning cash-paying customers are paying the interchange fee while not actually using a credit card.

all card issuers that I know of have specific wording in their contracts forcing merchants to not disclose the details of the fees to customers and any wording where a merchant states 'xx% will be added for xxxx reason for using a credit card' is the limit theyre allowed.

the 20% for using a credit card? theres something wrong there. there is nothing i want or need that id pay 20% additional for the use of a CC.

places that annoy me get paid by check...such as my utilities bills and a couple of my annoying credit cards that are owned by that shit company 'synchron-shity.' getting a check costs them far more than using a credit card since they have to pickup the mail, open the envelope, physically process the papers, then wait for the check to clear my bank...even if they use an electronic withdrawal. with a CC the exchange is virtually instantaneous and is in the merchants own bank account quickly.
Jump to Top