User Controls

9 11 deniers

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Have you heard about them? The nine people in the fringe community that deny the number 11? Sounds sort of wacko to me but they insist we have numbers like 12 and 13 to take care of this fake number 11 anyway. I don't know.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    garry... we need to sit down and have a talk with the other cats... you had your chance if you'd like to meet with of tomoroww of scary gary coffee and illuminati coffee like good old men, archie will extend his galient at doug's ritch griztz chicken... we care about who you are chicken

Originally posted by mmQ Have you heard about them? The nine people in the fringe community that deny the number 11? Sounds sort of wacko to me but they insist we have numbers like 12 and 13 to take care of this fake number 11 anyway. I don't know.

you stole this from HTS
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by sploon you stole this from HTS

No I stole it from the new Louis CK special on Netflix. Thank you. :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Fuck that nigga 10 tho. Still owes me 20.
    you guys are trolls and fags
    daniel i need to ask you something about my phone tomorrow..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby daniel i need to ask you something about my phone tomorrow..

It's tomorrow, faggot. Wadayawant?
    Originally posted by HampTheToker It's tomorrow, faggot. Wadayawant?

if i have the mobile data on when i walk outside my place and listen to music will it switch back to my wifi when i come back in my house and not use my mobile data or do i need to turn the mobile data off..

i know its kind of a lame question but i thought it was all good but out of nowhere yesterday i had to turn on the mobile bs and ive never had to do that before.

and by the way don't call me a faggot, id beat your bitchass up.
    This faggot waited a whole day to ask you something he coulda googled
    Originally posted by mmQ Have you heard about them? The nine people in the fringe community that deny the number 11? Sounds sort of wacko to me but they insist we have numbers like 12 and 13 to take care of this fake number 11 anyway. I don't know.

I DENY U!

lol jk but 9/11 happened just not the way it was spun in the media. ask darkie and spectral about it. they are old skools
    Originally posted by Discount Whore This faggot waited a whole day to ask you something he coulda googled

you sound pretty frothy... is your wife not having sex with you again?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if i have the mobile data on when i walk outside my place and listen to music will it switch back to my wifi when i come back in my house and not use my mobile data or do i need to turn the mobile data off..

i know its kind of a lame question but i thought it was all good but out of nowhere yesterday i had to turn on the mobile bs and ive never had to do that before.

You can see at the top of your phone if it's using data or wi-fi, so just look up there when you walk back in and see if it switches.
    Originally posted by mmQ You can see at the top of your phone if it's using data or wi-fi, so just look up there when you walk back in and see if it switches.

the wifi is always on though i already did that.....
    Originally posted by Discount Whore This faggot waited a whole day to ask you something he coulda googled

and by the way im not talking to you asshole, mind your own business unless you have something positive to say you fuck head
    You just talked to me twice. Shut the fuck up now. There are 8 year olds with more aptitude than you.

Protip Bill Krozby: people who actually get laid don't feel the need to talk about it all the time. Maybe one day you will mature enough to understand
    mmQ deniers
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if i have the mobile data on when i walk outside my place and listen to music will it switch back to my wifi when i come back in my house and not use my mobile data or do i need to turn the mobile data off..

It's called a smartphone. It's going to automatically use the strongest signal and prioritize wifi over mobile to avoid high network data usage, faggot.

And, by the way, I'd make sure my son watches me kick your ass, so he can learn how a real man handles his bitness when diplomacy breaks down.
    My phone uses both mobile data and WiFi when I'm in the house

So I would just turn off mobile data if you have WiFi

You won't get picture messages though
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HampTheToker … sure my son watches me kick your ass, so he can learn how a real man handles his bitness when diplomacy breaks down.

thats too much effort. have a beer and relax on the lawn chair while your kid does it. consider it one of his household chores.
Jump to Top