User Controls

Sleep is for pussies

You are a bunch of slow ass motherfuckers. None of you even have jobs, you just waste your life sleeping away.

I haven't slept in 3 days and its friday and I work in 6 hours and then I'm gonna stay up all night, what the fuck have you done??.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I try to sleep but I never really do... I just looked up the coat hangers tour dates , I don't know how far you are from toronto but you should go see them this month.

Id totally go see them but they aren't having any shows in texas at all.

I was reading they are from atlanta and would often tour with the black lips, which are a rad band as well.

Ive seen the black lips twice, the first time i saw them before they started playing val kilmer came out onto the stage with a chainsaw and started chainsawing one of their amps it was crazy af fam

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-07T10:21:16.920396+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You are a bunch of slow ass motherfuckers. None of you even have jobs, you just waste your life sleeping away.

I haven't slept in 3 days and its friday and I work in 6 hours and then I'm gonna stay up all night, what the fuck have you done??.

stfu and get back out to the street corner to earn your pimp some crack money
    Im gonna look at flights tonight.
    lol scronaldo probably is a pool cleaner or janitor or sum shit
    I train people where I work and am responsible for millions of dollars in stock merchandise. I stayed up all night doing tech woke up late almost missed the bus but got to work.

Didn't bring a lunch and forgot my smokes so my co worker is driving me to subway and gas station, thats how much people here like me.
    Sleep deprivation causes brain damage
    ~~bottle of red, straight to the head, detox transaction~~
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I train people where I work and am responsible for millions of dollars in stock merchandise. I stayed up all night doing tech woke up late almost missed the bus but got to work.

Didn't bring a lunch and forgot my smokes so my co worker is driving me to subway and gas station, thats how much people here like me.

Zimmy zongo hurp triangles
    I work in a warehouse with thousands of other people for a prestigious organization.

Keep thinking I'm some cashier or something if that helps you sleep better at night knowing a meth abusing triangle half your age is outperforming you at life
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I work in a warehouse with thousands of other people for a prestigious organization.

Keep thinking I'm some cashier or something if that helps you sleep better at night knowing a meth abusing triangle half your age is outperforming you at life

You don't know me.
    Originally posted by Ajax You don't know me.

yet you're the one acting like a total cool dude like you know other people
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yet you're the one acting like a total cool dude like you know other people

I know more than I let on.

#triggered
    Originally posted by Ajax I know more than I let on.

#triggered

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You are a bunch of slow ass motherfuckers. None of you even have jobs, you just waste your life sleeping away.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by sploon Sleep deprivation causes brain damage

not on people with low iq. the lower the iq, the lower is the need for sleep.
    my sleep schedule is usually 14 hours awake 10 hours sleep
    Originally posted by benny vader not on people with low iq. the lower the iq, the lower is the need for sleep.

thats not true considering one of the highest masonic presidents jefferson, practiced polyaphasic sleep, and there is a correlation between high IQ and shorter sleep patterns. Guess you're talking out of your asshole again benny vader. Better stock up on some immodium
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats not true considering one of the highest masonic presidents jefferson, practiced polyaphasic sleep, and there is a correlation between high IQ and shorter sleep patterns. Guess you're talking out of your asshole again benny vader. Better stock up on some immodium

unless your posting sauces ... your a kettle and i'm a pot.
Jump to Top