User Controls

FBI

MrHigh Yung Blood
    What would the FBI do with someone like me? What kind of bad ideas for investigation. Stingray me. Hack me. What?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MrHigh What would the FBI do with someone like me? What kind of bad ideas for investigation. Stingray me. Hack me. What?

bring you to a poorly lit room. handcuff you to the table. then cram foreign objects up your asshole until you agreed to participate in made-up false flag terrorist attacks against various western targets.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    They wouldn't do shit if you employed proper OPSEC ya goof. That being said, your stereotypical h4xx0r would probably cave pretty quickly under intense FBI interrogation. Tell them: Fuck you i plead the 5th and i want a lawyer if and when you get arrested. Also don't jump to turn off your computer when they bust your door down. Remember Vince? Yeah. RIP.
    Also, if i were the FBI i would try to SE you. You seem to like to talk about your hacks. This is already breaking the OPSEC commandments.
    Originally posted by infinityshock bring you to a poorly lit room. handcuff you to the table. then cram foreign objects up your asshole until you agreed to participate in made-up false flag terrorist attacks against various western targets.
    Kpwise509 Yung Blood
    Maybe he wants the poorly lit room, and is dreaming of those items being inserted all sorts of ways...
    Fb high
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    I've been meaning to do a FOIA request for all information pertaining to Zoklet and Totse but I'm too much of a chicken shit to go through with it.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    They'd probably try to recruit you as a snitch by leveraging your charges against you.
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 I've been meaning to do a FOIA request for all information pertaining to Zoklet and Totse but I'm too much of a chicken shit to go through with it.

do it
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 I've been meaning to do a FOIA request for all information pertaining to Zoklet and Totse but I'm too much of a chicken shit to go through with it.

That's actually not a bad idea, could be interesting
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fucking bum inserters
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    As Sophie said, SE would be likely. It plays on your ego. I've heard that three main factors are likely to cause a criminal to fail...

Greed
    Drugs
    Ego

Seems like your ego is your weak spot. I bet you'll mess up and tell a family member or friend, in time, and then they'll snitch on you so that they can brag about working with the FBI to bust you.

Also you likely have the USSS investigating. Your crimes seem to be large and can have an impact on the financial system if you're selling the data.

They could track you using satellites and enter your resident to plant bugs.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien As Sophie said, SE would be likely. It plays on your ego. I've heard that three main factors are likely to cause a criminal to fail…

Greed
    Drugs
    Ego

Seems like your ego is your weak spot. I bet you'll mess up and tell a family member or friend, in time, and then they'll snitch on you so that they can brag about working with the FBI to bust you.

Also you likely have the USSS investigating. Your crimes seem to be large and can have an impact on the financial system if you're selling the data.

They could track you using satellites and enter your resident to plant bugs.

Satellites? With giant lasers and shit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pay u to teach them to ifiltrate fourms
    bling bling Dark Matter
    donot do that
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Satellites? With giant lasers and shit.

Satellites to track his movements/location.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Satellites to track his movements/location.

thats phiction.
    The reason I am front page flush is to distract the FBI run now nigga I got you

This is ironic because filing a foia is supposed to mean transparency but in reality it just makes you feel like a potential target.
Jump to Top