User Controls

A Video of me in Kill Zone Oakland

I dropped off someone in Oakland and paged to pick up another when someone was found murdered. I was just playing scared white guy driving through 98th and Bancroft.. the "Kill Zone" or Killing Zone" or whatever it used to be called before I picked up this lady at a crime scene some months back. a Jr Officer Volunteer was killed by her girlfriends Jealous Boyfriend because they spent to much time together. the weird thing is I was talking on video about this area being the worst part of Oakland when I was called to pick up a passenger in the neighbourhood. Pretty sad story. the girl was only like 19-20 years old going to become an Oakland PD. this weird shit happens to me a lot. Though this isn't a dashcam I have dashcams of rolling up in areas with crime had just been commited. Dun Da Dun. I might post the one video I have (if I find it) where I rolled up just a minute after this.. with OPD helicopter flying overhead and 10 cop cars. Really sad story .. you can google it if you like. It's never assholes who die.. always some kid or person trying to change their life for the better.

edited: derp I was in video manager.. hope you idiots can't access that >:[

Post last edited by Totse 2001 at 2017-04-06T22:03:00.186090+00:00
    Lanny WTF.. turn video codes back on please

or someone fix this.. Thank you.

Edited: I was in manager mode.. Dudes get out of my manager video page >;[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zlMKAWvNl8

Post last edited by Totse 2001 at 2017-04-06T22:03:43.156879+00:00
    It might help if you posted a valid link.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver It might help if you posted a valid link.

or he could just learn how to imbed videos like a normal niggasinspace...
    You are from Oakland?!

You and Malice should meet.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver It might help if you posted a valid link.

fixed.. Fucking weather is shit today.. im sitting at my friends .. need to get back to typing up my story. and off topic of this. I was gang stalked but didn't catch it until afterwards.. They mentioned a highpoint in my story regarding a building which is a type of exmechna to make my story make sense. so I'm taking that computer offline. it's already copyright by backing it up on my own webpage with date.
    why did you make the video look all washed out where you can see shit?
    Originally posted by RisiR You are from Oakland?!

they are both too autistic to want to meet each other.. what would they do rub their dicks together and walk away in silence?
    Originally posted by RisiR You are from Oakland?!

I think Malace hates me.. he/she might shank me in the neck :( LOL Lanny has to come too.. we can go to a sports bar .. I don't drink though. but I'll be caddy from all my meds.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why did you make the video look all washed out where you can see shit?

Art and Theatrics my friend! but the other one I will post without that enhancement.
    No, you have to shank him. That's the point.

Kill him.
    Originally posted by RisiR No, you have to shank him. That's the point.

Kill him.

LOL Shank Malace first! Right! Gotcha. lol

we can all bring red markers and have a faux shank fight in the allyway and videotape who gets shanked where.

Knowing Lanny (but not really since I don't know him) might bring a marker attached to a knife >:[

fuck that. I'm not meeting anyone now.
    Yea, better kill yourself instead.
    Originally posted by RisiR Yea, better kill yourself instead.

Naw I'd meet them. If someone wants to kill me I can't stop that. But don't think I won't fight back either. LOL kickstart that flare in me.. shit's on.
    It's so fucking on! You know what to do. Grab a knife and bang bang twice in the liver. Do eet.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    what the shit...did you invent a lithography video camera?

fucking retard
    I lowered it to a 4 color rotoscope like effect with lots of washout. don't know why.. it was just playing with different effects.. prolly a sidecar nfo on it. look at what I added.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I lowered it to a 4 color rotoscope like effect with lots of washout. don't know why.. it was just playing with different effects.. prolly a sidecar nfo on it. look at what I added.

I'm not seein it...

you should reevaluate your definition of 'kill zone.' they're only sub-primates...not battle hardened troops. unless there are rounds coming thru the body panels you're in candy land.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'm not seein it…

you should reevaluate your definition of 'kill zone.' they're only sub-primates…not battle hardened troops. unless there are rounds coming thru the body panels you're in candy land.

You never been to east Oakland in the 80s or 1990s I take it.

It's smaller than Chicaco but per capita it's pretty much what the fucK is going on in Chicago right now. regardless of color you wouldn't normal feel comfortable rolling down bancroft even in the day time.. especialy if you didn't live there.

that being said. it was a reflection on my youth more than now. Right now it's about half the murder rate due to gentrification and displacing gang members because of hipster techies (as a crude generalization) are moving in as the "Spillover" from overpriced real estate in SF. but remember.. more of the neighborhood than not at any year had more good people than the bad element that infected that. So they're also getting gentrified out. it's the hardest on the elders who lived there their entire lives.
    You're a pinball liserd.
Jump to Top