User Controls

Bill Krozby Is A Godlike Recruiter

Not!

http://safe.f5bbs.com/bbs/uncensored/340896-looking-new-member-niggasin-space
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^I only did it because actro asked me too to be a part of his street team. Because he's one of my bro's.

On a funny side note, evidently there is another Bill Krozby on that site that is Bill Krozby(with a period at the end) and everyone thought I was that guy for awhile.
    💩
    meh... I didn't really think anyone would actually come here. Most of the people on that site post anonymously and this site would be too much for them to handle.
    his thanks count is in the negatives

no one is surprised

lanny coddles us
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man his thanks count is in the negatives

no one is surprised

lanny coddles us

It actually fluctuates crazily. Most of the guys on that site are Iron john-esque guys. I got banned for saying Iron john isnt that bad of a guy. That account that darkie posted has long since been banned anyways.

Sploo if you made an account there and mentioned just half of the stuff you talk about here, you'd have an even lower post count.

Most of the people on that site are iron john, bill the cat, totse2001 kinda gonts. All they do is talk about trump, selena the beaner gomez, and that their fat wife is cheating on them, they are easy to troll.

oh and by the way lanny doesn't do anything.
    this nigga brings his own cheese to fast food restaurants to save a dollar

http://safe.f5bbs.com/bbs/uncensored/420946-heres-exactly-how-much-youre-overpaying-slice-cheese-your-hamburger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that shit site won't let me post.

fukkem
    Originally posted by infinityshock that shit site won't let me post.

fukkem

why not? Are you too stupid to figure it out? You don't even need an account to post.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that shit site won't let me post.

fukkem

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why not? Are you too stupid to figure it out? You don't even need an account to post.

stfu you cocksucking cocksucker. obviously you're mistaken since it won't let me post.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Snatch

you're lucky I don't have you tied up in my basement. I guarantee by the time I finished with you your asshole would never function as anything other than an oversized subway tunnel, again.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you cocksucking cocksucker. obviously you're mistaken since it won't let me post.

The administration is obviously smart there.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Cunt The administration is obviously smart there.

your obviously a fucking retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock your obviously a fucking retard.

says the guy that can't post on f1
    Originally posted by infinityshock your obviously a fucking retard.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the guy that can't post on f1

not my fault, niggerfag
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Cooter

huff cock, niggerfag
    Originally posted by infinityshock huff cock, niggerfag

Originally posted by infinityshock not my fault, niggerfag

actually it is your fault because you can't figure it out.
Jump to Top