User Controls

Jesus was't the only one that walked on water you know...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Peter did as well, when he was sat in a boat and saw Jesus walk on the water he was like OMGWTFBBQ and said something along the lines of: That's cool and all, but if it's really you Jesus my old pal, command me to come onto the water towards you. And Jesus said: Come. So he did, he walked a few steps and then he realized: Lol this is impossible and sank. Jesus saved him. Now why did Peter sink? Because he doubted the power of Jesus his faith was not strong enough. And this is where the phrase: "Oh ye of little faith" comes from.

Moral of the story? The bible is weird, also, listen to Jesus and with any luck you can walk on water too.

Thank you for attending Sophie's Thursday sermon. Be a good Christian and give. The church takes Bitcoin as well. (PM for details)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm a christian but I don't believe in donating to churches. Nice try though
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm a christian

lol
    Jesus can walk on water, but chuck norris can swim through land.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PE TER!!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    please keep it on-topic-ish kthxbai
    Actually, as far as the bible goes this is one of the stories i really like.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    You seem rather hell bent on discrediting Christianity. Why so? Are trying to convince yourself out of it or what?
    Originally posted by Ajax You seem rather hell bent on discrediting Christianity. Why so? Are trying to convince yourself out of it or what?

I take issue with irrational belief systems. Also how is this thread discrediting Christianity? I actually think it's one of the dopest religions. but i am not a religious person.
    Originally posted by Sophie I take issue with irrational belief systems. Also how is this thread discrediting Christianity? I actually think it's one of the dopest religions. but i am not a religious person.

Not so much this thread. This thread just reminded me of other posts that I've seen you make recently. I didn't feel like looking them up and I figured a serious response would get lost in a tidal wave of shit posts.
    Originally posted by Ajax Not so much this thread. This thread just reminded me of other posts that I've seen you make recently. I didn't feel like looking them up and I figured a serious response would get lost in a tidal wave of shit posts.

Nah, i have declared this thread a shitpost free zone. But you mean the "Why do you exist" thread where i was arguing with Dargo?
    Originally posted by Sophie Nah, i have declared this thread a shitpost free zone. But you mean the "Why do you exist" thread where i was arguing with Dargo?

Yeah I think so
    Originally posted by Ajax Yeah I think so

Alright, also when i seem hell bent on something it's because for whatever reason i feel very strongly about a subject. And i don't think i need to convince myself of God not existing. Just like you may "know" God exists i know He doesn't. I think to me i just get frustrated when i see religious people arguing for teh existence of God. I feel like "why do you believe this horseshit, what is the real reason because it can't be fucking logic that's for sure". No offense.
    Originally posted by Sophie Alright, also when i seem hell bent on something it's because for whatever reason i feel very strongly about a subject. And i don't think i need to convince myself of God not existing. Just like you may "know" God exists i know He doesn't. I think to me i just get frustrated when i see religious people arguing for teh existence of God. I feel like "why do you believe this horseshit, what is the real reason because it can't be fucking logic that's for sure". No offense.

That's interesting that you assumed my stance on the argument.
    Originally posted by Ajax That's interesting that you assumed my stance on the argument.

What is your stance on the argument?
    Originally posted by Sophie What is your stance on the argument?

What is the argument?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    peter iz a cunt proof me rong
    Originally posted by Ajax What is the argument?

You tel me, you assumed i assumed your stance on it. Whatever it may be.
    Originally posted by Sophie You tel me, you assumed i assumed your stance on it. Whatever it may be.

It appears we have a stalemate.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    peter sourve of freemasonie
Jump to Top