User Controls

All in the Family

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Anyone ever watch that shit,70's tv At it finest.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M
    That show was funny AF. The sad part is people would have a cow if you tried to make that show today.
    I grew up with Archie Bunker as My dad.
    My dad literately used that persona as a role model.
    Well maybe it was a reinforcement for a damaged personality.
    My mother was Edith too the fucking T with a dose of baptist fundamental christian bullshit in the mix.
    FUCK.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M
    LOL shit post but click it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZYPSyfsulg
    LOOL this shit is gold I tell YOU FUCKING GOLD>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfj9Wq7EsSk
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I liked the alter-ego to All in the Family, the Jeffersons, as well. Just as funny, the way they had the British white guy and the big American white guy in with all the blacks.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Posting in an old people thread.
    Those were the days
    Then they had those really funny spinoffs, like Good Times, with that first would-be gangsta, JJ, and his little mealy-mouthed brother, and the father, Mr. James Evans, was pretty funny, too.
    I like threes company. And the cosby show which ages like ergot wine with sleeping pills in it.
    Sanford and Son. lol All these shows would be considered insanely racist and un-politically correct in this day and age, and would most probably be banned outright on public television.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Then they had those really funny spinoffs, like Good Times, with that first would-be gangsta, JJ, and his little mealy-mouthed brother, and the father, Mr. James Evans, was pretty funny, too.

Good Times was a spin off of a spin off.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I liked the alter-ego to All in the Family, the Jeffersons, as well. Just as funny, the way they had the British white guy and the big American white guy in with all the blacks.

...with the negress. I remember when i saw that show when I wasn't even old enough to go to school I knew there was some sort of propaganda and psychological manipulation involved in that bullshit.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Good Times was a spin off of a spin off.

good times was a shit show. it was intended for nigger audiences and it's content makes that obvious.
    Originally posted by Sophie Posting in an old people thread.

come change my depends and I'll let you keep the surprise prize inside.
    Originally posted by infinityshock …with the negress. I remember when i saw that show when I wasn't even old enough to go to school I knew there was some sort of propaganda and psychological manipulation involved in that bullshit.

The way the Negress would bring her big, weird, white husband to black parties, and then she'd have to defend him to everyone in the room, while George tried his best to be nice so his wife wouldn't beat him up for being racist, but ultimately failed. Hilarious shit.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The way the Negress would bring her big, weird, white husband to black parties, and then she'd have to defend him to everyone in the room, while George tried his best to be nice so his wife wouldn't beat him up for being racist, but ultimately failed. Hilarious shit.

hilarious isn't the word I would use. even as a child I knew something was 'forced'...and I lived in NYC at the time and there was none of that bullshit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't go back that far. My childhood TV shows were like Punky Brewster and Alf.
Jump to Top