User Controls

Would you still love your kid if they commited a rape?

what if...they were only 10-12 when they did the rape and its 15 years later and they're changed ?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Actor what if…they were only 10-12 when they did the rape and its 15 years later and they're changed ?

did you commit a rape actro...? If you did, I promise I still love you my son, because I know where your heart lies.

My parents still love me despite all the bs I've done, not that I've have raped anyone , but im definitely an "enemy of the state"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if you never loved them in the first place?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ What if you never loved them in the first place?

if it was bill the cat and his child, the rape would bring you closer together.. just depends on the people involved i guess
    The only kids I have are products of rape.
    If the girl was hot, I'd give him a high five.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    theres no reason to be mad at anyone for committing rape.

id be mad at the other party for failing to prevent the rape in the first place by simply saying 'yes'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if it was bill the cat and his child, the rape would bring you closer together.. just depends on the people involved i guess

you're just mad the only way you ever get laid is via rape from well endowed niggers.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're just mad the only way you ever get laid is via rape from well endowed niggers.

yeaaah.. i know you'd like to lay in bed reading over my post and fantasizing about that.. but thats never happened...
    Bill the cat puts on such a huge anonymous front over being an edgelord gay, you know that in real life hes a softie, he's your quintessential gay guy that likes younger guys. He'd probably invite to take you out for some steak and some brews because he's lonely. Then once you're in the car with him after he will look at you all starry eyed and tell you, you have really nice hair.

And then when you say, lol man I'm not into dudes. He will get real quiet, drop you off back home and he will go home staring at himself in front of his bathroom mirror tearing up looking at his reflection and say to himself, "if you loved me so much god why did you make me this way?!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeaaah.. i know you'd like to lay in bed reading over my post and fantasizing about that.. but thats never happened…

it happens multiple times a day in my sexual fantasies
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Bill the cat puts on such a huge anonymous front over being an edgelord gay, you know that in real life hes a softie, he's your quintessential gay guy that likes younger guys. He'd probably invite to take you out for some steak and some brews because he's lonely. Then once you're in the car with him after he will look at you all starry eyed and tell you, you have really nice hair.

And then when you say, lol man I'm not into dudes. He will get real quiet, drop you off back home and he will go home staring at himself in front of his bathroom mirror tearing up looking at his reflection and say to himself, "if you loved me so much god why did you make me this way?!"

This.

I imagine him openly weeping when he jacks off to me and Choots.
    Originally posted by mmQ This.

the very definition of analytical tears....
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ This.

imagine what I imagine when I'm imagining what I want to do to you two.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock imagine what I imagine when I'm imagining what I want to do to you two.

Try to be funny once. Bill Krozby is fucking wrecking you and he's not even trying. You are so fucking pathetic.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Bill the cat puts on such a huge anonymous front over being an edgelord gay, you know that in real life hes a softie, he's your quintessential gay guy that likes younger guys. He'd probably invite to take you out for some steak and some brews because he's lonely. Then once you're in the car with him after he will look at you all starry eyed and tell you, you have really nice hair.

steak dinner...some alcohol...and complement your hair...check. it's a date.

then when you beg me not to push it in so hard I'll be as gruff as your uncle was when I tell you 'stfu, bitch, and squeeze those ass cheeks tighter before I ram it in so hard it'll pop your eyeballs out like a deranged chihuahua'
    I would only be disappointed if my kid was caught.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Try to be funny once. Bill Krozby is fucking wrecking you and he's not even trying. You are so fucking pathetic.

THAT is what's funny. you don't realize this isn't humor...this is foreplay.

all the foreplay you're going to get.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock THAT is what's funny. you don't realize this isn't humor…this is foreplay.

all the foreplay you're going to get.

Yes I know you've said that before like a thousand times. You're a boring robotic shit stain without an oz of cleverness.

At least you admit that you're not funny whatsoever. We can agree on that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes I know you've said that before like a thousand times. You're a boring robotic shit stain without an oz of cleverness.

At least you admit that you're not funny whatsoever. We can agree on that.

let me know when I can stop with this exhausting foreplay and you're finally going to spread those well-worn ass cheeks for me.
Jump to Top