User Controls

Its never enough

Tech{nology} makes me too fast, my tech can't keep up.

I maxed out my data cap at home and on mobile. I dont even torrent hardly ever I just shitpost and watch YouTube

My phone is full of triangle memes, coathangers, riff raff, bitcoins and podcasts, I max out the RAM on my phone daily trying to do 100 things.

Android interface is so fucking retarded it takes me likes 10 minutes to post a picture (much easier in 2016 on my old phone when I was homeless???)
    I keep hitting the wrong buttons or the keyboard derpadews and glitches out. Its all so fucked. There should be a way to program a button so all I have to do is press it on the keyboard and it makes {img} tags.

Also my battery is almost dead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    how the fuck can you not have unlimited broadband these days?
    Its double the monthly rate and I already pay like $150
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Don't use technology.

-fanglekai
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Okay *stops posting forever*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Okay *stops posting forever*

praise JEEEsus
    28% battery , 15kilometers from house. I turned the backlight off my phone like a mongolroy.. Can hardly fucking see to type this.

I need a battery in my backpack so I can just plug my phone into myself.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Its double the monthly rate and I already pay like $150

This is for mobile or also for normal internet at your house?
    Also if you are paying 150 for a data capped home connection you are getting jedied hard. I pay 20 for 100mbps, no data limit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Don't use technology.

-fanglekai

*fanglecry
    Originally posted by Sophie This is for mobile or also for normal internet at your house?

$150 for phone,cable,internet

$30/month for 2gigs mobile

unlimited for home internet would be another $50.
    Originally posted by mmQ Don't use technology.

-fanglekai

At least it appears he followed through on that one. May his soul rest comfortably outside the triangularity.
    Power is useless in space. The stars give us infinite energy.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Power is useless in space. The stars give us infinite energy.

They do not.
    You're right,they die.

Its never enough part deux. I need 100mb file but my mobile has a 2gb cap and takes like an hour to download that much
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You're right,they die.

Its never enough part deux. I need 100mb file but my mobile has a 2gb cap and takes like an hour to download that much

so go do it on wifi...
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Sounds like you need to press the Overview button(the third button, not home, and not back) on your phone and close some of your apps. Also, are you rooted? You may have some bloatware that's making connections and using up your data as well as slowing down your phone.

As I said in another thread, you can do all of that on a phone(cable, phone, and internet) for much less. $150 is way to much IMO. Unless you're in need of high speed data for online gaming.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Sounds like you need to press the Overview button(the third button, not home, and not back) on your phone and close some of your apps. Also, are you rooted? You may have some bloatware that's making connections and using up your data as well as slowing down your phone.

As I said in another thread, you can do all of that on a phone(cable, phone, and internet) for much less. $150 is way to much IMO. Unless you're in need of high speed data for online gaming.

I close shit habitually, its pointless. My phone is really Janky it doesn't even have a default music player app.. fuck it.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tenological *evry dayy&
    Now the app I use to listen to music keeps crashing.
Jump to Top