User Controls

Trump's life threatened?

Alex Jones and Drudge (prolly another totsean) were saying how creepy and dark Washington DC is. And how California is going to get raided (finally) of pedo clubs.

But there is talk of offing him says Alex Jones. I don't like Trump's mexican wall idea. . but he's our President and this is serious treason on a level of civil war outbreak. maybe he will chill at the last moment on the wall and deal with the more serious of cleaning shop of corruption.

well it's all shillry talk as of now until it happens. I would love to see a round up of 9/11 perps not related to the so called 19 highjackers who were only 11 or 12 of the 19 and most likely on a simulated cia run .. i think those planes were not real commercial planes but modified commercial class 757-767 RC into location. fucking corkscrew turn at nearly 600mph just feet off the ground and slid right into the one area of the pentagon not upgraded.

I never know what's sell snake oil vs the real deal. come on kick it in gear trump.. and hide out for a while. I agree.. you should be in your penthouse in NYC and not Washington right now.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    That's always a risk, but the border wall is highly unlikely to be the catalyst for it.

Didn't the house just recently pass a bill mandating auditing the Federal Reserve?
    Originally posted by aldra That's always a risk, but the border wall is highly unlikely to be the catalyst for it.

Didn't the house just recently pass a bill mandating auditing the Federal Reserve?

Something like that. but what are they looking for.. money gone missing? It's fiat related anyways. audit the gold reserves or silver that "back it?" why didn't this occur under Obama or Bush? why now? see.. they're fucking with him.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 why didn't this occur under Obama or Bush?

Ummmmmm... where the hell have you been since 2001?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Something like that. but what are they looking for.. money gone missing? It's fiat related anyways. audit the gold reserves or silver that "back it?" why didn't this occur under Obama or Bush? why now? see.. they're fucking with him.

it's more a matter of giving them some degree of oversight as opposed to free reign to create and destroy money at will (to the benefit of certain groups), which is how they operate now. The USD hasn't been backed by gold since Glass-Steagall I think - if anything it's backed by the energy (petrol and gas) economy now.

Bush and Obama were part of the 'political class' and had no intention of making meaningful change - any such bill would likely have been vetoed of it got far in their administrations. Even though Trump's fallen in line on a lot of issues like Israel and corporate bailouts, he's still 'radical' in some areas.
    Where is news of that audit the fed bill?
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/house-panel-passes-bill-to-audit-the-fed-2017-03-28

I honestly don't know anything about it, just saw the headline recently
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Ummmmmm… where the hell have you been since 2001?

hiding in plane site :/
    Originally posted by aldra The USD hasn't been backed by gold since Glass-Steagall I think - if anything it's backed by the energy (petrol and gas) economy now.

Yes you're correct I stand corrected. Which Bush is not of the political class because his family and Dick Cheney are hugely connected to Oil. Halliburtan for Cheney and the Bush family in fact apart of the oil catel in which big group EnRon was apart of. and they trade oil and control the economy.

I can't figure out Obama much other than he seemed to sell out and join in or was threaten to stay in line while being allowed to get his radical left side an advantage which old left was the good left. Old left was what many totse for the revolution of change and other groups like it where once. Until they sold out and became insane mother fuckers. Most of you Joined totse after 2001. it was just Zok the mod taking over and steering away from all the legal mess that did happen.

Then there is round two. not a violent terrorist attack like 9/11 but the 2008 bank scandal is connected with some of the inside people of 9/11. 9/11 wasn't perpetrated by our US Government, it was done by insiders (Placed in high powers in Government and corporate interest related) who refused to warn the mass and allow it to happen and most likely aided in this to profit greatly more in power hold than monetary gains. since the power hold of mostly Petro is power. Money is a residual affect of it. 2008 was seen by many in the banking industry so they tried to gain from it as much as possible. burning the people. it was a terrorist act with the preditorial loan scandals that in many cases lied to people. it's why buying a house involved more and more documents with a "Just sign here" and the trust that people often had with their realtor’s who never screwed them over when it went to title. and Brokers made out big time in both gain and lost. A broker gets their fees regardless. it has to do with the banking cartel knowing the tax payers would flip the bill for all the money stolen from the people to be partially paid back by the tax payers.

these people are evil and most of them bailed for other countries. So to get any king of Justice, Trump would have to figure out how to freeze their assets and try and bring them back which would take more years then 2 terms leaving it for the next president (if Donald could get 2 terms) to deal with.

And lastly.. is Donald linked to 2008? and would he put his pal Silverstein in Prison if he could prove Silverstein and the company he works with were knowledgable in 9/11 in advance to profit big?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The shadow government knows Trump now has access to all the inside evidence of the false flag attack on 9/11, and they know he already has more than enough of it to take them all down, one by one. They're literally shitting their pants right now, and so are their handlers.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The shadow government knows Trump now has access to all the inside evidence of the false flag attack on 9/11, and they know he already has more than enough of it to take them all down, one by one. They're literally shitting their pants right now, and so are their handlers.

He needs to go into hiding. Have the best and most trusted security a president has ever had. I don't think Washington is good for him. i think he needs to run things out of NYC as Bush was known to do in Waco on his ranch. He will have to attend Washington from time to time but he needs to figure out how to clean this shit up once and for all. I honestly believe this is a one time chance and He really pissed off the Hispanics. He should learn to love them and weed out the bad element by creating his own group to do so. which is probably less than 1% 99 percent of Hispanics are hard workers and good people just like anyone else. it's just a given in the world.. well.. in reality most people are douche-bags but when tragedy happens people all get together as one. it seems to take more tragedies like quakes to straighten people the fuck out.
    If Trump gets killed every arab and white supremacist has lost all credibility. Since they let Mr. Predator drone make it two terms.
    After my last post on this thread..

I watched some news and these stupid talk shows. They're really going to fuck Trump over.

Now there is "evidence" from an FBI informant that Trump hired the founder of Black Water (which is named whatever now) to connect to the Kremlin and get aide in Government Troll from Russian hackers every time something in favore came up for Hillary.

but our own Government or Canada or other countries allied with us, did the same fucking thing for HIllary. it's a game played by both parties.

Trump is probably fucked at this point. Well.. it seemed hopeful that this corrupted scum leading this country would be flushed out.. but obvious it will continue on and on. Enjoy what internet freedoms you have left.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    EYE AM GOING TO ASSISSINATE DONALD TRUMP IN THE NAME OF THE ISLAMIC STATE. THANK YOU.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My neighbors have a "love trumps hate" sticker on their pt cruiser. They are lesbians and would glady love for trump to die.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like the sentiment but unfortunately hate actually trumps love most of the time.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I like the sentiment but unfortunately hate actually trumps love most of the time.

indubitably
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Careful, mmQ - I've heard that sort of thing is not tolerated.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 Careful, mmQ - I've heard that sort of thing is not tolerated.

Im waiting for the knock on my door. My body is ready.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My neighbors have a "love trumps hate" sticker on their pt cruiser. They are lesbians and would glady love for trump to die.

that is the worst saying the niggerfags have come up with

its the same as saying 'have deep affection for Trumps hatred'
Jump to Top