i have a 3.85 GPA

how.......

why

what did i do
    Triangles
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Triangles

honestly yeah

i use quantum shaping to figure out problems and it usually works
    zimmy karma. YOu showed scronaldo coathangers while he was tripping on bundy which improved my life more than anything else has in years.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that's it?
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's it?

3.85/4 = A

you're too stupid to pass a fucking janitor test probably
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When i was in school we got 2.0 gpas and we were happy with that

Youre fuckin spoiled
    My country can't even afford GPAS man its either A or nothing. The poverty is real
    I got 3.7

If it wasn't for south Carolina's dumb ass 1.5 hour classes it would've been higher
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    you should sit on a triangle as hard as you can
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by o_o (s p l o o) 3.85/4 = A

you're too stupid to pass a fucking janitor test probably

if i gave a shit id post my presidents-list letters.

i dont.

so i wont.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I got 3.7

If it wasn't for south Carolina's dumb ass 1.5 hour classes it would've been higher

seriously? every education study in the universe (conducted by non-retards) shows that the 'normal' human attention span is <60 minutes. anything over that the human mind goes full 'ahh-durrrhhhh' mode.

every class ive ever taken from school, to military training courses, to college, to work-related training, dismisses everyone at an hour max.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    They didn't give us grades in highschool,if you showed up more than 60% of the time and didn't assault the staff you automatically passed. It was pretty dope.
    It doesn't amount to shit if you dont follow thru. You probably feel like a genius coasting thru the easy common core shit but everything in life is harder.

how are you still in high school I feel like some years have passed I thought you were like 22 by now. Unless you're in community college which is hilarious too
    yea but where and in what thats the question op
    Stay in school, get a good job. Motivate yourself by thinking about how much bundy you'll be able to buy.
    Make bundy analogs and inject the mfor research purposes.
Jump to Top