User Controls

Bill Krozby is frightened

He's trying to win site approval by attacking me on every thread just about.

He thinks I'm a nark

I'm stalking him. Well maybe I am Bill Krozby
    triangle of the screaming electron.
    rich nigga still eatin catfish
    that bitch aint really bad that's a catfish
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    embedded bandcamp link
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 He's trying to win site approval by attacking me on every thread just about.

He thinks I'm a nark

I'm stalking him. Well maybe I am Bill Krozby

I'm not frightened by you and I'm definitely not trying to get site approval.. All I did was ask about your "ties" to alex jones and dr mike and you got upset and lashed out at me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    retards
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock retards

shut up simp
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shut up simp

Simp? We have gimp, limp, and pimp, but no simp.

Gotta say I like the urban dictionary definition better because it fits this entire generation
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher

fuk dat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Submissive position under women..

So when I am the recipient of some Brazilian face sitting I'm 'simping myself.' Gotta be a cousin of cucking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Submissive position under women..

So when I am the recipient of some Brazilian face sitting I'm 'simping myself.' Gotta be a cousin of cucking.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't count if it's just a sexual thing
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I'm pretty sure it doesn't count if it's just a sexual thing

I'm gonna make it a thing. Start advertising myself as a simp-for-hire who'll basically do anything under the sun in sexual slave fashion for females of all ages shapes and sizes.
    Originally posted by Dargo fuk dat

Man was made to serve women. If you dont like it dont do it but its what is going to last in terms of social relationships. The problem lies in seeing service as submission. It is not quite that simple. Here is an example. When my wife is pissed i tighten every jar in the kitchen extra tight so she has to talk to me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by AltarEgo When my wife is pissed i tighten every jar in the kitchen extra tight so she has to talk to me.

I've been reading this joke in my weekly men's journal since the 1950s.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've been reading this joke in my weekly men's journal since the 1950s.

Because it works.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shut up simp

you need to leave the thesaurus alone. those new words you learn make you look stupider than you usually make yourself look
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Because it works.

she could just jam a knife into the thread to break the seal
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher

Gotta say I like the urban dictionary definition better because it fits this entire generation

I don't fit into being a simp

Just showing that the word does indeed exist
Jump to Top