User Controls

Sometimes i can't tell whether i am schizophreniang or not.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I am paranoid on the internet. For instance, this girl followed me on twitter. Pics were cute, and she had a couple of them and even a video. My first thought was i am being catfished.

And you know maybe it's true, maybe not. But the girl was hot, but my brain says no but the rest of my body says yes. My body is ready, but not for the partyvan.
    Thats why I don't pursue sweetums anymore, I think it's always some catfishing person gangstalking me. I know some are real but some are fake too, Me and Lanny are the fake ones.
    everyone schizophrenias a lil bit
    Not I, not even on ampehetamine psychosis. I cannot take seroquel ever its like toxic to me.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Not I, not even on ampehetamine psychosis. I cannot take seroquel ever its like toxic to me.

Zame, in fact, i get symptoms similar to opiate W/D when i take Seroquel in high doses.
    Yeah that stuff feels like non euphoric opiates to me. All I do is sleep and hide in a corner and shake.

They say its good to help with methcomedowns or freakouts but I would rather take alcohol, cannabis, benzos, opiates, melatonin, benadryl and Thorazine as last resort to kill a trip or crash. My friend takes seroquel and it makes him grow breasts.
    sophie i remember you taking personality style A test, could you try personality style B, because it deals with the cluster A personality disorders (schizoid, schizotypal, paranoid) which is relevant to schizophreniaing and will help me elaborate on my hobby of human case studies

http://www.celebritytypes.com/personality-style-b/test.php

i had antisocial 97, narcissistic 92, negativistic 80, paranoid 80 as my highest scores from part A and part B combined
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin sophie i remember you taking personality style A test, could you try personality style B, because it deals with the cluster A personality disorders (schizoid, schizotypal, paranoid) which is relevant to schizophreniaing and will help me elaborate on my hobby of human case studies

i had antisocial 97, narcissistic 92, negativistic 80, paranoid 80 as my highest scores from part A and part B combined

I will participate in your study.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin sophie i remember you taking personality style A test, could you try personality style B, because it deals with the cluster A personality disorders (schizoid, schizotypal, paranoid) which is relevant to schizophreniaing and will help me elaborate on my hobby of human case studies

I alternate between mental states.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You're just a pussy, don't worry the vet will call you in the morning.
    Originally posted by Sophie

I alternate between mental states.

are you a normie or smthin
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin are you a normie or smthin

Not sure, but i had a liter of beer in my belly when i took that test.
    well i know xannax helps w/ that
    Those tests are lame as fuck they are never correct and you can make any outcome you want, its more a reflection of your own perceptions.
    that's what psychology is lol

that's why you assume every psychiatrist is a dumbfuck or a jedi

every test is a guesstimate
    psychology is science for zimmys

law is science for bundys
    the red pill is a box of bundys

the blue pill is a box of zimmys

bassyuneth and figyarnoy
    No, psychology is something lost on the American masses since the DSM V became dogma in the medical/scientific community.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/mental-disorders-do-not-exist/

To say that a person should have a right to consider himself mentally ill and to take a drug is one thing. This is an argument from the principle of individual freedom.

To say that such a person knows what he is doing by some objective standard is quite another thing.

Objectively speaking, mental illnesses and disorders do not exist.

Officially, all mental disorders are said to be chemical imbalances in the brain. Not just any imbalances, but specific ones. This is assertion is unproven. There is no evidence for it.

For example, for any of the 297 so-called mental disorders listed in the official publication of the American Psychiatric Association, there are no defining physical tests. No blood tests, no urine tests, no saliva tests, no laboratory tests of any kind.

This is a fact.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/why-you-must-have-a-mental-disorder/

Since it is a fact, it is odd that all psychiatrists are medical doctors. What are they doing that is medical?

Well, they are prescribing drugs. Yes. But I could prescribe drugs if I had a license to do so and a prescription pad.

The best psychology came from Freud who was a pioneer in discovering complex sexual relationships like transference.
    It's all bullshit now, massive conspiracy and you are just another big pharma cuck like every other mass drugged american.

Take some more Serozac and Lactimoft, these drugs are more illegal to make at home than meth or heroin because they are PATENTED $1billion dollar/year drugs.
    doctors tend to misdiagnose and not know what they're doing, but statistical analysis of items in personality/mental tests is supposed to have high reliability and validity, just like an intelligence test, meaning a high score on a certain scale is actually measuring an objectively real construct, to the extent that the statistical analysis provides evidence of. whether this is relevant to celebrity-types i don't know.

Not particularly surprised with this result.
Jump to Top