User Controls

Anyone here ever build Linux From Scratch(LFS)?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/

I hear a lot of good things about it. In the sense that it will give you a deep appreciation of Linux systems and teach you all about the internals. That sounds pretty dope. I'd build a light pentesting/developing distro if i could, maybe put it on my rPi. Who even knows the possibilities are endless. Do you have any experience with it? What's it like? How much work is it? Is it worth it?

Also it would be dank if we rolled a collaborative nigga distro. NiggaOS made in space, with beer.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I've never done it, but I have patched and compiled the kernel for a device. I've looked into building ROMs for Android but never got around to it.

I did get my rPi Zero though and haven't really done anything with it...
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I've never done it, but I have patched and compiled the kernel for a device. I've looked into building ROMs for Android but never got around to it.

I did get my rPi Zero though and haven't really done anything with it…

I put Raspbian on it, but i need a keyboard and/or mouse combo to make some configuration preparations for PoisonTap.
    Originally posted by Sophie I put Raspbian on it, but i need a keyboard and/or mouse combo to make some configuration preparations for PoisonTap.

Did you ever get this going? I got mine but haven't had the time to set it up.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Did you ever get this going? I got mine but haven't had the time to set it up.

I haven't gotten around to ordering mouse/keyboard combo. I got all the things i need except for that lol.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    nigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock nigger

Reggin.

Racecar
Jump to Top