User Controls

goin 2 the desert

just scored a last minute ticket to desert hearts in the desert so ima go get fucked up on benzos and camp and party for 2 days your thoughts?
    ima get fucked up on GHB
    Do mescaline and tech vaped in the same zimmy
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Do mescaline and tech vaped in the same zimmy

im gonna do acid and ghb
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u r dum
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic just scored a last minute ticket to desert hearts in the desert so ima go get fucked up on benzos and camp and party for 2 days your thoughts?

i've never heard of desert hearts, what is it? And where in the desert?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i've never heard of desert hearts, what is it? And where in the desert?

me neither but my friends working it, in the socal desert
    Originally posted by greenplastic im gonna do acid and ghb

you should do the acid and take the ghb when you're ready to crash
    keep on walking in one direction then walk back

nobody will get this joke
    i dunno if its similar, but here in the country outside of austin we have every spring Psyche fest / then they called it levitation, now they call it euphoria.. last year it was crazy cause all these people from all over the world came and they canceled it.. because it was too muddy lol. so there were all these people walking around down town like a buncha goobers.. it kinda sucks cause ween was gonna be there. i delivered a pizza to noah lennox lol

Originally posted by crabbypenguin keep on walking in one direction then walk back

nobody will get this joke

Originally posted by Bill Krozby i dunno if its similar, but here in the country outside of austin we have every spring Psyche fest / then they called it levitation, now they call it euphoria.. last year it was crazy cause all these people from all over the world came and they canceled it.. because it was too muddy lol. so there were all these people walking around down town like a buncha goobers.. it kinda sucks cause ween was gonna be there. i delivered a pizza to noah lennox lol

yea its kinda like that i think
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin

you are the geometry 3xp3r7 LOL
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea its kinda like that i think

cool im sure you will have fun
    So you're guna go to the desert, black out, wake up 3 weeks later in a Native Indian reservation married to some brown bitch.

Got it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by reject So you're guna go to the desert, black out, wake up 3 weeks later in a Native Indian reservation married to some brown bitch.

Got it

just like prison...
    ^bill the cat knows a lot about waking up married to darkies in prison.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i dunno if its similar, but here in the country outside of austin we have every spring Psyche fest / then they called it levitation, now they call it euphoria.. last year it was crazy cause all these people from all over the world came and they canceled it.. because it was too muddy lol. so there were all these people walking around down town like a buncha goobers.. it kinda sucks cause ween was gonna be there. i delivered a pizza to noah lennox lol

do you eat a lot of peaches in the country?
    Originally posted by NARCassist do you eat a lot of peaches in the country?

No I eat guavas.
    well fam my car broke down. looks like im just sitting here getting stoned and shitposting all weekend.
Jump to Top