User Controls

Warranty Exploiting

Its some cooool stuff. Get a products serial number, call up the company and complain, then give them your serial and youll get your replacement. Why arent you guys doing this?? Ive made about ~$200
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    most of the time, especially for higher value items they won't simply send you a replacement - you need to send the faulty item first.
    What items are you doing this with? I've only ever gotten a free mflb this way.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is some nigger-jedi bullshit right here.
    Originally posted by aldra most of the time, especially for higher value items they won't simply send you a replacement - you need to send the faulty item first.

Im sticking to items below $100 for the moment while i find some other method.

Originally posted by Discount Whore What items are you doing this with? I've only ever gotten a free mflb this way.

I do consumer electronics, i.e. mouses, keyboards etc.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tell me more. If we can get a running list of the EXACT items this works with, we can all partake.
    As long as the item has a serial number, it can be used for this purpose. BBq sauce, cell phones, laptops, clothes.

1. Find serial number
    2. Call company
    3. Complain about item, say its defective or something.
    4. Give them serial number (if they ask for it).
    5. ???
    6. youll get your product at your front door.

If you use an external keyboard look behind it where the product info is and look for something like "S/N:xxxxxxxxx", same with your mouse. That's the number the company uses, to verify its real.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is like a nigger and a jedi mutally raped each other in the ass the resulting anal birth is this idea
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is like a nigger and a jedi mutally raped each other in the ass the resulting anal birth is this idea

Good. Then fuck off from the thread.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Richard Bawlings As long as the item has a serial number, it can be used for this purpose. BBq sauce, cell phones, laptops, clothes.

1. Find serial number
    2. Call company
    3. Complain about item, say its defective or something.
    4. Give them serial number (if they ask for it).
    5. ???
    6. youll get your product at your front door.

If you use an external keyboard look behind it where the product info is and look for something like "S/N:xxxxxxxxx", same with your mouse. That's the number the company uses, to verify its real.

I'll try a few items on Monday and report with my results.

Thank you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Good. Then fuck off from the thread.

give me your face. I'll fuck off all over it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I'll try a few items on Monday and report with my results.

Thank you.

nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good idea OP. Thanks again.
    I got a new mouse today :D. Where's yours?
    richahrd burnish

richard burnuish

richard bnurnish
    Originally posted by mmQ Good idea OP. Thanks again.

Hey did you ever do it?

I've moved on to higher ticket items :)

There's. A. Lot. of. Money. To. Make.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor this thread do be lit, fam

I am starting a warranty claim database which manufacturers can pay me to access and contribute to.
    all participating warrantors will be presented with details of any other claims you have initiated within the last 7 years against any participating companies.

every time you try to jip them out of a keyboard they pay me 15 cents to help determine if you are a likely scammer.

This nigga is on a high end. He's the fly end!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    call your insurance and tell them you recked your cars, give them legit chasis and vin numbers and theyll send you a new car.
Jump to Top