User Controls

my life fucking sucks

crow Yung Blood
    I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm as low as I can go. I'm homeless, my bed is literally a bunch of sticks. My food basically consists of hanging out in parking lots and eating cheeseburgers and fries that are left unintented. To make it worse, I'm black and people don't really seem to like me for that. Often times I'll be sneaking up on someone's food and they realize what I'm about to do and they run at me and force me to leave...I'm just fucking hungry all the time and they can afford it, but I can't and all I want to do is eat...I've even gone as far as eating dead squirrels on the side of the road. People constantly harass me and the other day a cat wouldn't leave me alone so I had to sit up in a tree all day on a branch and wait for it to leave. I don't know what to do, everyday just feels like a struggle and I just want to be free of my problems. Anyone here ever feel like I do now?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you cant' eat but you have an internet connection?
    damn do you live in the south or something
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I have a simple solution that will solve all your problems. Go to work.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    YEA I HEAR U BROTHA I BEEN THERE BEFO TOO BUT U JUS GOTTA BUCKLE UP AS MY GREAT GRANDDAADY USED 2 SAY AN JUST PRAY N JUST TRUST IN THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AN THAT HE GONN BLESS YA LIKEMY FATHER SAID SO SMOKE A BLUNT AND DEN GET 2 WORK LOL
    crow Yung Blood
    Originally posted by greenplastic damn do you live in the south or something

Honestly in the summer I like to spend a lot of time up north in Canada to fuck bitchz lol, but once winter comes I go back down south and spend most of my time in the states, but I usually avoid the desert
    crow Yung Blood
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 YEA I HEAR U BROTHA I BEEN THERE BEFO TOO BUT U JUS GOTTA BUCKLE UP AS MY GREAT GRANDDAADY USED 2 SAY AN JUST PRAY N JUST TRUST IN THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AN THAT HE GONN BLESS YA LIKEMY FATHER SAID SO SMOKE A BLUNT AND DEN GET 2 WORK LOL

There's a popular bible verse that I really like summed up by the phrase "Does the bird worry?"

It's Matthew 6:25-34

" “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
    Avange Shelly's death?
    this post gave me AIDS
    Maybe this will cheer you up.

lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    Originally posted by crow There's a popular bible verse that I really like summed up by the phrase "Does the bird worry?"

It's Matthew 6:25-34

" “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

OH YEA I MEAN IN MA GRANNMOMMAS OLE HOUSE WE USED TO SMOKE SHERM AN CRACK ROCKS IN THE LIVIN ROOM BUT STILL WENT TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY LOL SO WE GOOD LOL
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    OH shit we have an unemployed bible tard among us.
    crow Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RisiR Maybe this will cheer you up.

Yeah honestly flying isn't really the issue here, It's really just about eating and staying away from fucking cats and little kids who run at me for no reason
    crow Yung Blood
    Originally posted by AngryOnion OH shit we have an unemployed bible tard among us.

i'm not even eligible for employment. but if I was, I'd be first in line to get a job. I was BORN this way and there's nothing I can do about it. You don't even know what life is like for me. Everyone's always like "hahahahahahaha he just sits in a tree all day and does jack shit and steals food" but that's the only way for me to survive. so before you know someone's situation don't talk shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by crow I was BORN this way and there's nothing I can do about it.

what, black?
    I thought you might like nigger music.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Get a fucking job, nigger.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin this post gave me AIDS

no, that was you not wearing a rubber while you corked Bill Krozbys crapper
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Get a fucking job, nigger.

signed
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by crow I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm as low as I can go. I'm homeless, my bed is literally a bunch of sticks. My food basically consists of hanging out in parking lots and eating cheeseburgers and fries that are left unintented. To make it worse, I'm black and people don't really seem to like me for that. Often times I'll be sneaking up on someone's food and they realize what I'm about to do and they run at me and force me to leave…I'm just fucking hungry all the time and they can afford it, but I can't and all I want to do is eat…I've even gone as far as eating dead squirrels on the side of the road. People constantly harass me and the other day a cat wouldn't leave me alone so I had to sit up in a tree all day on a branch and wait for it to leave. I don't know what to do, everyday just feels like a struggle and I just want to be free of my problems. Anyone here ever feel like I do now?

suicide is your best option.
Jump to Top