User Controls

The taste of blood

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've always liked how my own blood tastes. Not to the point where I intentionally go out of my way to drink it, but sucking the fresh blood off a little cut or scrape has always tasted good to me. Is this common?
    I don't like it that much.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR I don't like it that much.

"that much"

But you like it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I've always liked how my own blood tastes. Not to the point where I intentionally go out of my way to drink it, but sucking the fresh blood off a little cut or scrape has always tasted good to me. Is this common?

that'll make you popular with lesbians on their period.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    what'd the lesbian vampire say to her girlfriend?

see you next month.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock that'll make you popular with lesbians on their period.

MY blood.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock what'd the lesbian vampire say to her girlfriend?

see you next month.

You're literally making the crickets scatter at this point. Stop.
    Originally posted by mmQ "that much"

But you like it.

Ahhhhh, not really.

I don't really dislike it but I wouldn't want something to eat that tastes like it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR Ahhhhh, not really.

I don't really dislike it but I wouldn't want something to eat that tastes like it.

Me either. I'm saying it's like a delicacy of sorts. Something rich in flavour that you only want to partake in once or twice in a blue moon. That's all I'm saying here.
    Originally posted by mmQ Me either. I'm saying it's like a delicacy of sorts. Something rich in flavour that you only want to partake in once or twice in a blue moon. That's all I'm saying here.

Yea, I get that.
    I like the taste of other peoples blood.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I like the taste of other peoples blood.

I was hanging out at the skate park with the edgelords when I was about 15 and I wiped out and scraped the fuck out of my elbow. This emo girl practically begged me to let her lick my wound, but I wouldn't allow it. 2 weird 4 me M8.
    Whats her number?.
    Originally posted by mmQ I was hanging out at the skate park with the edgelords

THE edgelords!? OMG!!2
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Whats her number?.

Her name is Stacy Nelson I think I'm friend with her on faggotbook. I'll check it out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I love the taste of blood. I wish I had somebody who’d let me drink theirs or vice versa.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR THE edgelords!? OMG!!2

Yeah backstage passes and everything.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ MY blood.

youre a faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah backstage passes and everything.

you're a faggot
    "So, you like the taste of blood, huh?"
    "Yea"

*Elbow to the fucking dome*

Bon appetite....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top