User Controls

YAASSSS FAM! CASH ME OUT CHICKEN!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    looks like be a badass boss and standing up for yourself can get you famous

I want to piss in her ass
    i want to recycle her
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I want to DP her
    I want to be her.
    Originally posted by RisiR I want to be her.

What would you do if you actually were her?
    I wanna get her hooked on texh
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby What would you do if you actually were her?

play with my tiddies
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby What would you do if you actually were her?

Two niggers at the same time, probably
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Fk that thumbnail leads me to believe that girl is the object of my desire and by object of desire I mean inserting my log into her pussy.
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin play with my tiddies

I would be a stripper and smoke meth and dance to prince and make it into a reality tv show
    Originally posted by RestStop Fk that thumbnail leads me to believe that girl is the object of my desire and by object of desire I mean inserting my log into her pussy.

dude... she's 14.. LOL

but id want to do it too hahahahah
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^ I'm caught *raises both hands in the hair* Ahh well..I seriously wouldn't have thought that just by glancing at the thumbnail though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    imagine wigger redhead $ing doctor phil outside for a quick slurping

i might fap to this thought later

in rehab they called jacking off in the bathroom cashing a check
    Originally posted by RestStop ^ I'm caught *raises both hands in the hair* Ahh well..I seriously wouldn't have thought that just by glancing at the thumbnail though.

haha yeah, she does look quite mature for her age.
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin imagine wigger redhead $ing doctor phil outside for a quick slurping

i might fap to this thought later

in rehab they called jacking off in the bathroom cashing a check

In jail they called it "slackin' ur jack"

weird thing is I would masturbate in the show (I was alone even though it was a big shower with multiple shower heads but we still went one by one) and I would slack my jack into this one corner every time and I guess the water wouldn't completely hit it all and wash it off... but I noticed there were like lil tiny worms there one day.. and it was gross.. freaked me out.

Like the next day this brotha went in there and I heard him say "theres cum worms in here.. someone's been slackin der jack"
    fucking weird, he was on point about cum worms..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that attention whore and her attention whore mother should both be in a zoo. the only reason she's 'famous' is because everyone hates niggers.

I guarantee that video of her and her mother fighting was fake.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that attention whore and her attention whore mother should both be in a zoo. the only reason she's 'famous' is because everyone hates niggers.

I guarantee that video of her and her mother fighting was fake.

no shit it was fake idiot, its day time tv, fucking doctor phil.. Do you think jerry springer is real??
    It was all set up for her to get her own show obviously, some honey boo boo shit you tool
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no shit it was fake idiot, its day time tv, fucking doctor phil.. Do you think jerry springer is real??
    It was all set up for her to get her own show obviously, some honey boo boo shit you tool

the same reason anyone reads your threads. to make fun of your for being a fucking attention whoring illiterate retard
    ^the butt hurt never ends
Jump to Top