User Controls

Well gonts, I think this community could use a change and I have an idea

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    We are living in a world right now where a lot of people are waking up and listening to reagan youth, whistle blowers exposing the awful. But at the same time there are just as many people maybe even more that live in a haze of fake news, reality tv shows, and I-phones.

I know a lot of us argue with each other and I'm a part of it, but I think at our collective core we can be a positive force.
    We could bring more people to this community, maybe even go viral. I've made threads like this before, but we actually should do it team up and have some good clean unaltered fun.

Crack some brews on tinychat, put on nice sweaters, comb our hair and be a gang, the niggas in space doowap group or something like that.
    See songs together and be jolly. Put it up on youtube on niggas in space channel and PROFIT?!
    Show the world what we are all about and how we can have peace and love in world full of disease, poverty, and petty war.
    Who knows we might even get laid. And I honestly think everyone here should be a part of it in some shape or form. Except for bill the cat because I honestly think he can't help himself with his one track mind.

So gonts, what do you think? We're just spit ballin here so I'm open to ideas and suggestions. But I'd eventually like to get on one direction and not have so much stuff were it spoils the broth if you know what I mean.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Trianglism preaches all this.. It is the true key to glory.

The people here dont want positive energy and they all hate triangles, freedom and love.

How did Zoklet get so big? I feel like I always knew about it as the kind of forum where anything goes. I would always check zoklet and shroomery for unique clandestine drug info. Our BLTC almost surpasses zoklet flasks and beakers, I take all credit.

But its 2017, nobody cares anymore. The world has gone rattex. I could have a full lab churning out total synthesis LSA clandestinely with pictures and video and it would get 0 attention.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    when you use fake words i lose all interest in what youre typing and focus entirely on berating your idiocy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Those good vibes tho.

I don't have any sweaters but I have some nice polos and a few other dress shirts. My hair is short enough I don't have to comb it but I could make into a handsome style if need be. I'm going to be getting my internet back soon so I'll be able to hop on TC more often and get dumb while spreading the love and conversing merrily with the folks.

One love bruddah tru Life respek respek all da good tings mon
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u dont do shit
    Originally posted by bling bling u dont do shit

i guarantee he shits.

all over every thread he posts in
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Trianglism preaches all this.. It is the true key to glory.

The people here dont want positive energy and they all hate triangles, freedom and love.

How did Zoklet get so big? I feel like I always knew about it as the kind of forum where anything goes. I would always check zoklet and shroomery for unique clandestine drug info. Our BLTC almost surpasses zoklet flasks and beakers, I take all credit.

But its 2017, nobody cares anymore. The world has gone rattex. I could have a full lab churning out total synthesis LSA clandestinely with pictures and video and it would get 0 attention.

I honestly don't understand trianglism, ive looked into sacred geometry a bit.. but I guess it didn't resonate with me, not that I'm not willing to look into it further

its just unfortunate because I know there are a lot of people here that are intelligent, but we just haven't gotten it together like in the old days and that sucks. I'm an individual and a loner all the way always have been but I still have a side of me that can work with other people.

I just joined an art class downtown with a bunch of hippies and I may not agree with their politics completely but i can seperate myself from that, they want to do a collective piece and I feel like being an artist myself and being here in austin I'm going to try.

But there are other projects that can be done, maybe not doowap, but like we all take a bunch of adderall and have a "serious" conversation and go viral.

I know a lot of you are busy but you guys also shit poast on here so much I know you have time for creativity of some sort instead of us all collectively being pieces of ass!

im just spit ballin gonts, so I can see where everyone is at.

Originally posted by mmQ Those good vibes tho.

I don't have any sweaters but I have some nice polos and a few other dress shirts. My hair is short enough I don't have to comb it but I could make into a handsome style if need be. I'm going to be getting my internet back soon so I'll be able to hop on TC more often and get dumb while spreading the love and conversing merrily with the folks.

One love bruddah tru Life respek respek all da good tings mon

polos are good too, i have a couple nice ones as well. its very professional

like these old gonts they got it together because they have life experience and want something more out of life than the dark foreboardin that would gobble up the sun and happiness, but they are against that because they are freedom fighters and have love in their hearts

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-29T19:24:23.406714+00:00
    bling bling and bill the cat are like the two biggest losers on this forum I wish they would change, they always have the same schtick
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby bling bling and bill the cat are like the two biggest losers on this forum I wish they would change, they always have the same schtick

you need a shtick up your ass, you retarded fucking illiteroid fag
    Originally posted by infinityshock you need a shtick up your ass, you retarded fucking illiteroid fag

you're so not creative, please die? lol jk
    I know I'm not like the biggest "team player" and I try to do my own thing most of the time, but it just seems silly that we have enough people here on this site to do something, but we just can't get it together.. like whats the point in just sitting around here calling each other fags, and typing like a smacktard (bling bling) like yeah... you're so unique and creative..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby bling bling and bill the cat are like the two biggest losers on this forum I wish they would change, they always have the same schtick

Bling is 100x better than Jill. His only schtick is his typing style but 90% of it is easily translatable by now, and he can actually be quite clever.

If Jill could just get over the homosexual gimmick he could be a good member to have around. It's kind of a shame to see all that wasted potential, but I have faith he can overcome it.

I think I'm gonna roll with the positivity and deep clean my apartment today. Maybe rearrange my living room, spruce things up a bit. Chootie will get some turkey and treats and assist me showing me spots and crumbs I may have missed.

All good things. Triangular.

Positivity >> Productivity >> Creativity
    Originally posted by mmQ Bling is 100x better than Jill. His only schtick is his typing style but 90% of it is easily translatable by now, and he can actually be quite clever.

If Jill could just get over the homosexual gimmick he could be a good member to have around. It's kind of a shame to see all that wasted potential, but I have faith he can overcome it.

I think I'm gonna roll with the positivity and deep clean my apartment today. Maybe rearrange my living room, spruce things up a bit. Chootie will get some turkey and treats and assist me showing me spots and crumbs I may have missed.

All good things. Triangular.

Positivity >> Productivity >> Creativity

good because whether this plan works or not the main purpose that i was getting at was taking action. I'm trying to go back to school this summer so I can bring myself up and I've been researching on the classes I would have to take, eve got a medical book I found and the first page I opened was about skin eruptions.. and I took it as a sign from god
    And thats good about cleaning your place... last week I didn't do jack shit and I was kinda depressed about how fucked up my place was so I finnaly went started cleaning it took a few hours but I felt so much better afterwards, cracked a brew and chilled it was good
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "Son, all you have to do in life is take more steps forward than you do backward."

--somebody's dad
    Originally posted by mmQ "Son, all you have to do in life is take more steps forward than you do backward."

–somebody's dad

its spring now and its a good time to step up our games

bling bling Dark Matter
    reading of the taro
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're so not creative, please die? lol jk

you're a faggot. die.

literally. not jk.
    Originally posted by bling bling reading of the taro

they're actually a fairly healthy carb source, but unfortunately they're difficult to find where I live

oh. wait. you have no idea what you're talking about...much less anyone else that isn't ooking or eeeking is saying.

you're a retard.
Jump to Top