User Controls

London terrorist attack hoax part 2

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Rex baer talks about the dummies used in the hoax

skip to 2:00
    so fake and gay

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It was holograms.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    summary?

also, you know youtube is owned by google right
    Originally posted by aldra summary?

also, you know youtube is owned by google right

summary, they were dummies and a nurse went into detail about these shootings that happen every other week, where they take the bodies to the hospital and event though they were blown up with ar-15's they are fine and they don't strip the people down and they walk out of the hospital with the same clothes on which just wouldn't happen and victims of shootings they take their blood ever 4 hours and then every 12 hours in intervals.. they wouldn't be out the next day.

And some of these events they already have "go fund me" accounts before the shooting even happened.
    Back in the summer I saw some black guy shoot at a group of ladies downtown when I was haning with my old chums from work and a couple of them look like they died and some ran off.. one lady even got up and walked off as the fucking ambulance was coming.. it was the weirdest thing.

Sure people get shot all the time but you can kill two birds with one stone sometimes, sometimes even three.. all of the big mass shootings the shooter "was a normal citizen and bought the gun legally.." its never some pcp negro going into a crowd and shooting it iup and making the news.. its just bullshit

its almost like they want you to know its fake as hell.. but most people are so stupid and accept official reports they are completely media blitzed and just go along with it because they are more concerned about getting the next i-phone, watching the kardashians, go to teh club.. ect..

not that I'm against having fun and having the occasional toy but most people are extremely mind controlled and basically most people just don't give a shit/ see it.

and I was joking about the google stuff lol , but yeah google still sucks they totally censor sheet

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-29T04:01:09.226687+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Will go over that in more detail later. Keep in mind that hospitals have limited resources though; in mass casualty situations they won't be able to operate at the same level that they normally would. When they've got a hundred people to treat and only half that number of beds and even less doctors it starts to make sense why they'd cut corners like that.

What I meant in terms of real, engineered state terror vs. 'staged' attacks and theatrics is this -

Since 9/11, almost every (if not every single one) terrorist the FBI has arrested has been radicalised by FBI operatives. This is not a conspiracy theory - it's well documented and I can provide documentation if you don't believe it.

Their general MO is to find a 'vulnerable' target, usually a new immigrant or someone from the middle-east who's integrated poorly and offer them a chance to be a hero, radicalising them to the point where they propose an attack and offer to provide the target with weapons or explosives. At that point they make an arrest, claiming that that the person has demonstrated their intent to commit crimes against the state, even though the target was essentially brainwashed and given the attack plans by that same state.

It stands to reason that if they intended to engineer an event like the London attack, they could've simply used their standard pattern and taken out the step where they make an arrest. In that case they only need to manipulate one person rather than the hundred or so that'd be required to make an attack like that believable.
    Its holograms I'm telling you.
    Originally posted by aldra Since 9/11, almost every (if not every single one) terrorist the FBI has arrested has been radicalised by FBI operatives. This is not a conspiracy theory - it's well documented and I can provide documentation if you don't believe it.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

that.

allegedly timmy McVeigh was an fbi operation gone wrong
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i don't wanna hear all these hairbrained conspiracy theory bullshit. coz thats exactly all they are, theories. fox news says its isis, so thats good enough for me.

fucking nutjobs going on about fucking liserds, aliens and brain washed manchurian candidates. listen to yourselves. federal agents are heros who work selflessly damn hard to keep us all safe. they have no reason to try and fool us like that, have they?
    Originally posted by NARCassist i don't wanna hear all these hairbrained conspiracy theory bullshit. coz thats exactly all they are, theories. fox news says its isis, so thats good enough for me.

fucking nutjobs going on about fucking liserds, aliens and brain washed manchurian candidates. listen to yourselves. federal agents are heros who work selflessly damn hard to keep us all safe. they have no reason to try and fool us like that, have they?

federal agents are alcoholics that look for terrorist on world of warcraft and look pedophilia for the sake of "research"
    You're so brainwashed
    yall confused
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i don't wanna hear all these hairbrained conspiracy theory bullshit. coz thats exactly all they are, theories. fox news says its isis, so thats good enough for me.

go do some research on frank olson
    Originally posted by infinityshock go do some research on frank olson

frank sprank, you fucking retarded homo.

it's worth noting that ISIS have not actually publicly taken responsibility for the attack - I'll see if I can track down which one but it's a prominent 'terrorism monitoring' group who's claimed ISIS has taken responsibility
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

yeah, I've not actually read that book though.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Rex baer talks about the dummies used in the hoax

skip to 2:00
    so fake and gay

Is Rex Baer the CIA agent out of Berkeley? There is two CIA Agents named Baer. One works with Alex Jones but not the same dude from Northern Cali.

ask him about the 250 Stinger Missiles stolen from Benghazi after those fucking scum savages killed 13 men in the American Embassy. Those things can take down commercial planes. those fuckers could be sitting near the runway of an airport

"What difference does it make" she said
    it was hyroglyphs im telling you.

hyroglyphs > egyptians > pyramids > Trianglism

???
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Is Rex Baer the CIA agent out of Berkeley? There is two CIA Agents named Baer. One works with Alex Jones but not the same dude from Northern Cali.

ask him about the 250 Stinger Missiles stolen from Benghazi after those fucking scum savages killed 13 men in the American Embassy. Those things can take down commercial planes. those fuckers could be sitting near the runway of an airport

"What difference does it make" she said

uhh no.. he's in san antonio and not affiliated with alex jones, he does have douglas dietrich on his show fairly often though
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby uhh no.. he's in san antonio and not affiliated with alex jones, he does have douglas dietrich on his show fairly often though

Yet is he a former CIA member who once lived in NorCal and wrote a few books?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yet is he a former CIA member who once lived in NorCal and wrote a few books?

nope, he just does the show leak project on youtube

Jump to Top