User Controls

Anyone here ever had a boil before, gonts?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think this is what it is.. my friend told me it was last night I know it doesn't look that bad but when i feel it its like a marble inside of my leg and it hurts when i take my pants off because its right on my theigh, I tried popping it earlier and I just ent up moaning and hurting and it got even more red. I shower twice a day and I eat a lot of food so I don't see why this is happening to me.

its like sometimes I'm fine and i don't feel it but i will move a certain way or lay down and certain way and then im like "aye cabrone, aye dios mio pendejo ffuuuuuuuckc!" its like a sickeness in my theigh/ groin area

ive had it for 3 days now and I don't get pimples or anything like that so its kinda weird.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Not like that, thank goodness. I would either put a major band-aid on it just to reduce irritating it, or I'd have a few ales, work myself up to pissed off mode and despite the pain I'd squeeze the fuck out of it. I hate pimples or anything on my body that can be popped. Fortunately it's rare that I get any.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its either herpes or hpv flaring up, you std-infested pandemic.

everyone knows your fucking retarded. you can stop trying to emphasize that fact by making up stupid words that only ding-ding would understand
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Not like that, thank goodness. I would either put a major band-aid on it just to reduce irritating it, or I'd have a few ales, work myself up to pissed off mode and despite the pain I'd squeeze the fuck out of it. I hate pimples or anything on my body that can be popped. Fortunately it's rare that I get any.

youre an idiot.

pop quiz: what happens when you squeeze a fluid-filled abscess?

answer: it pops, releasing the fluid. guess what, idiot. the popping is influenced by where the weakest tissue is and if that tissue is internal, instead of external, that biohazard is going INSIDE the body, where there isnt a protective sac keeping it from causing all kinds of nasty infections.

now stfu and go pretend your eyeballs are giant zits and practice popping them
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot.

pop quiz: what happens when you squeeze a fluid-filled abscess?

answer: it pops, releasing the fluid. guess what, idiot. the popping is influenced by where the weakest tissue is and if that tissue is internal, instead of external, that biohazard is going INSIDE the body, where there isnt a protective sac keeping it from causing all kinds of nasty infections.

now stfu and go pretend your eyeballs are giant zits and practice popping them

Wow wrong again. Big fucking surprise. I didn't say I pop them because it's the right thing to do you absolute dipshit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Wow wrong again. Big fucking surprise. I didn't say I pop them because it's the right thing to do you absolute dipshit.

youre a fucking retard.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a fucking retard.

You'd be the only one here willing to fuck an actual retard you sad sack of shit.

Don't reply to me anymore. You are a cringe pest and if I had the option I'd block your cringe comments and never have to see another post from you again.

Thanks.
    god what the fuck.

I squoze the shit out of it and it hurt really bad (and thats so not herpes) it hasnt came to a head to where it will pour out so i just made that part of my leg look all red and lame lol...

and I was already krunk when i attempted that, I just hope it goes away, but its kinda weird knowing you have a puss pocket just laying there festering in your body.

the nurse told me last night it was a boil and needs to be lanced but I don't want to go to the medical store , i hate that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby god what the fuck.

I squoze the shit out of it and it hurt really bad (and thats so not herpes) it hasnt came to a head to where it will pour out so i just made that part of my leg look all red and lame lol…

and I was already krunk when i attempted that, I just hope it goes away, but its kinda weird knowing you have a puss pocket just laying there festering in your body.

the nurse told me last night it was a boil and needs to be lanced but I don't want to go to the medical store , i hate that

Fucking prick it with a needle or paperclip or something man
    Originally posted by mmQ Fucking prick it with a needle or paperclip or something man

k....

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You'd be the only one here willing to fuck an actual retard you sad sack of shit.

Don't reply to me anymore. You are a cringe pest and if I had the option I'd block your cringe comments and never have to see another post from you again.

Thanks.

you know I won't deny that.

go suck the festering pustules off Bill Krozbys herpetic ass cheeks, you fucking retard.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Fucking prick it with a needle or paperclip or something man

you really should stfu before you do something that causes Bill Krozbytard irreparable physical injury.

oh. wait. nevermind...carry on. you're a medical genius and everyone should follow your sagely advice (only if your name is Bill Krozby, everyone else should ignore it at all costs)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby god what the fuck.

I squoze the shit out of it and it hurt really bad (and thats so not herpes) it hasnt came to a head to where it will pour out so i just made that part of my leg look all red and lame lol…

hopefully it goes septic and you have to get amputated somewhere around your lumbar vertebrae
    Yeah they had to use liquid nitrogen to freeze it off
    Haha Bill Krozby grew an extra nipple.
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Haha Bill Krozby grew an extra nipple.

Thats no laughing matter.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    nigger
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

make sure you sterilise it first though
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra make sure you sterilise it first though

shhhhh...

tell him to sterilize it in the dirt next to the dumpster where he lives.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock shhhhh…

tell him to sterilize it in the dirt next to the dumpster where he lives.

Fuck off this site you cringe deluxe. Nobody wants you here.

Thank You
Jump to Top