User Controls

Well gonts, saw a nigger dick tonight

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was coming back from the store getting ready for my date and I saw a some shadow figure running wildy like when you run when you're running from the pigs and as it came into the light it was a big nigger completely naked screaming and he saw me and screamed even more and turned the corner down avenue g and some asian lady like at least 50 years old came out screaming about how he takes showers and wanted a towel and all this weird broken english asian bullshit and i was like trying to be a Bill Krozby cop for a second because she told me she was afraid but i got the since that she new more than she was telling me and was playing dumb.. i was like haha okay later mam.. the whole thing was weird and i heard the pigs coming so i bounced as i was drinking a brew...

i don't have hangups about seeing naked guys or girls, it doesn't phase me but the fact that something weird was going on was what caught me off gaurd.. I wasn't afraid or anything, but theres not many black guys in this neighborhood theres only one that i know, besides this guy.. so it was just kinda weird..

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-28T02:23:31.149354+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    tl/dr: Bill Krozbys boyfriend is cheating on him with some chink
    Originally posted by infinityshock tl/dr: Bill Krozbys boyfriend is cheating on him with some chink

hehe... k .. lame..
    you got nig nogged
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump you got nig nogged

i definitely did.. i was like what da?! "oh its a naked crazy nigger..."

its just not normal for this area..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hehe… k .. lame..

he was on his way to meet you and the chink intercepted him, wanting some of that nigger cock. they were getting it on in the dark, minding their own business, and you had to sneak up on them. she was trying to say you interrupted the first piece of dick shes had since the nixon administration and now she placed a voodoo curse on you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock he was on his way to meet you and the chink intercepted him, wanting some of that nigger cock. they were getting it on in the dark, minding their own business, and you had to sneak up on them. she was trying to say you interrupted the first piece of dick shes had since the nixon administration and now she placed a voodoo curse on you

lol probably , i was just gettin' krunk minding my own business and I was like a mile away when he ran like a gazelle.. I was nowhere near them.. but it was extremely strange how she kept wanting to talk to me..

she was probably his pimp or something.. it was just realy weird.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol probably , i was just gettin' krunk minding my own business and I was like a mile away when he ran like a gazelle.. I was nowhere near them.. but it was extremely strange how she kept wanting to talk to me..

she was probably his pimp or something.. it was just realy weird.

you should have made it a threesome.

a niggerchinkwetback sandwich
Jump to Top