User Controls

The Official NIS New Banner Thread

Post new banners for Lanny to peruse here.

Also Lanny can you edit in the required dimensions? I forgot them already.

And do we still need a favico or whatever it's called? What are the dimensions for it?
    First submission courtesy of SCronaldo_J_Trump:

I know some of you have seen enough rattex for one lifetime but it was such a defining moment of this community: the first ever NIS ban.
    Credit : bling bling

Original

Zongo

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Credit : bling bling

I like this one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So no updates on required banner sizes Lan Lan?

The others are 300x150, is that the largest we can do or can we go bigger?

Post last edited by Hash Slinging Slasher at 2017-04-02T08:23:23.568164+00:00
    I'm just gonna assume it has to be 300x150 and get to work
    yes i know what thread lanny posted the requirements its in help and suggestioins blings custom banner thread
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yee, 300x150 is the requirement. Good luck yung blood
    I'm going to have to pirate photoshop. I remember mspaint being better than this. Am I suffering from the mendela effect or did mspaint get cucked
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I'm going to have to pirate photoshop. I remember mspaint being better than this. Am I suffering from the mendela effect or did mspaint get cucked

Don't worry MS Paint always sucked.
    Originally posted by Sophie Don't worry MS Paint always sucked.

Yeah but I remember it being better than this. i used to make comics and shit on it when i was younger. They don't even have the fucking "free select" tool anymore.

Post last edited by Hash Slinging Slasher at 2017-04-08T14:14:05.749406+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I'm going to have to pirate photoshop. I remember mspaint being better than this. Am I suffering from the mendela effect or did mspaint get cucked

the nelson mandela effect
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you shouldnt use a distinctive face where the features are discernable and it shouldnt be a single nigger, it should be multiple niggers. its not 'nigger' in space...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/GNFOS_poster.jpg

http://tanasinn.info/wiki/GNAA

/thread

Post last edited by infinityshock at 2017-04-08T15:01:54.231949+00:00
Jump to Top