User Controls

What prescription meds are you on?

Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    I take lithium, escitalopram, mirtazapine and something else for sleep that I can't recall at the moment.
    Nothing because I'm not a faggot and I don't go to doctors, I can get or make any pharmaceutical I could ever want so if Iwant to take something I'll get it myself because I'm not a cuck.

I take cannabis and desoxyn daily for medicinal purposes.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nothing i'm supposed to be on. But i do partake in pharm grade opiates on a regular basis, but that's not out of necessity.
    Originally posted by Sophie but that's not out of necessity.

Isn't it?.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Isn't it?.

Nope, i'm not physically addicted.
    Originally posted by Sophie Nope, i'm not physically addicted.

THats not what I mean.

The plant is there for a reason, it's a gift. I believe it is necessary to use these things.
    I was physically addicted to benzos at one point. Then the withdrawal hit, once I stopped, and I started seizing and wound up in the ER twice. Now I'm a lot more careful.
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 I was physically addicted to benzos at one point. Then the withdrawal hit, once I stopped, and I started seizing and wound up in the ER twice. Now I'm a lot more careful.

I got benzos from people with scripts but when I liked them I would just buy bulk on the dnm
    I went through this much kpin for like a month or something and kept doing it for another year, Idon't remember shit. I just drank a lot during the withdrawls never felt much.

Went to a therapist some time around after my benzo abuse when I started using meth and they wanted to put me on mirtazapine and xanax.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I got benzos from people with scripts but when I liked them I would just buy bulk on the dnm
    I went through this much kpin for like a month or something and kept doing it for another year, Idon't remember shit. I just drank a lot during the withdrawls never felt much.

Went to a therapist some time around after my benzo abuse when I started using meth and they wanted to put me on mirtazapine and xanax.

Wow, that's some dedicated abuse. The worst part of withdrawal for me (aside from seizures) has been memory loss. Family and friends will tell me sometimes about things I've done recently, and I'll have no memory of the event. Sometimes it doesn't even sound like me. Drinking after stopping benzos makes some sense, both are GABAergic and it's likely you staved off the worst of it.
    Yeah I did some crazy shit like run out into the middle of the street with a duffle bag full of empty liquor bottle and I was throwing them all around my neighborhood smashing them and screaming "IM GONNA FUCKING GET THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS FOR STEALING MY SHIT!" I thought someone stole my weed but I lost it because I was tripping on benzos.

I also tried to fight police officers and defecated all over the walls/floor of a cell and flooded it. I stopped using benzos recreationally after that I only use them when I feel i really need them or if I'm coming off meth or something,.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    in all seriousness...and don't expect much seriousness from me on this site...pharmaceuticals are intended solely as money makers to keep the 1% in their position of power and the prole consumers in their position of servitude. anyone who consumes mind altering drugs is perpetuating this paradigm.

I can't possibly express enough derogatory terminology to anyone who considers detrimentally altering their state of mind for no other reason than to surrender control of their own existence and literally give it up to someone else.

look at history and how humans interact with mind altering substances. this has been going on in perpetuity, throughout human civilization. opium wars...tobacco...prohibition...

godamned slags...grow some spine and stop being a puppet
    Everything I take I make or grow myself, fuck off with your jedi bullshit zill the zat is the biggest cuck on this forum.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Zanick, do you have any tips on getting a high dose prescription for Nardil? Someone who has the kind of doctor that will prescribe them anything? I could pay for it. Pretty desperate to get it due to likely over a decade of depression, with the last 5 qualifying for severe, and the last 2-3 having been the worst post mental breakdown, low quality of life, poor ability to function, and a host of other problems it's excellent for treating. I hate dealing with psychiatrists and there are a host of myths about the risks. MAOIs are drastically underutilized. Phenelzine has some absolutely fascinating properties and results when compared to the outcomes of other medications.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    benadryl
    Originally posted by Malice Zanick, do you have any tips on getting a high dose prescription for Nardil? Someone who has the kind of doctor that will prescribe them anything? I could pay for it. Pretty desperate to get it due to likely over a decade of depression, with the last 5 qualifying for severe, and the last 2-3 having been the worst post mental breakdown, low quality of life, poor ability to function, and a host of other problems it's excellent for treating. I hate dealing with psychiatrists and there are a host of myths about the risks. MAOIs are drastically underutilized. Phenelzine has some absolutely fascinating properties and results when compared to the outcomes of other medications.

I think if you were to go to a psychiatrist or doctor and described everything you feel, everything you tried, everything you know about nardil and it's side effects/diet restrictions, they wouldn't have a problem prescribing it to you. It's not abusable. And if they don't, agree to try whatever they want you to try and just tell them it doesn't work.
    No prescriptions here, but I'm tapering phenibut off and will keep it on hand for panic attacks, anxiety etc to use as needed when I'm done and I'm megadosing T-PAIN until my 5g jar runs out to stave off the boredom and alcohol cravings of my first couple weeks of abstinence from alcohol, and will try to keep a 1g jar around to take as needed for depression

I don't really see doctors or take medication anymore, they just seem to cause more harm than good
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I don't really see doctors or take medication anymore, they just seem to cause more harm than good

What made you seek them out in the first place? It seems like everyone around here had/has a shrink.
    Originally posted by Dargo What made you seek them out in the first place? It seems like everyone around here had/has a shrink.

I've always had mental disturbances and drug use ranging from inconvenient to completely insane since I've been a teen, but it became too much in 2015.

I had been living under a bridge and getting insane stress from a previous job at which I was singled out and treated like shit even though I did the best that I could, so I started drinking heavily, and eventually doing drugs and other illegal shit. My health, mental health and behavior got worse and worse.

One day at work, a cart loaded with about 500lb of steel collapsed and the steel pieces fell off the cart and onto me, dislocating my knee.

I wanted to just take the rest of the day off but they forced me to go to the doctor and take a drug test. I had been smoking crack a couple days ago.

Knowing I just lost my job, I went completely insane. Got insanely drunk, called all my family members and everyone else I knew talking shit, destroying stuff, getting kicked out of numerous places etc and ended up burning down the "campsite" we had built up under the bridge.

When I woke up the next day I drank most of a 24 pack first thing in the morning, blacked out, and woke up in the mental hospital. They told me I had called 911 and said somebody was about to kill me, and they had sent the entire SWAT team down to my bridge. I had then evidently told the police officers that I was going to kill myself and that I needed to go to the mental hospital, so they put me in the mental hospital

I was fired for failing the drug test, but they said I had failed for Marijuana, which I had not smoked in months unless I just didn't remember it.

It was the next few months of psychiatric visits and another stay in the mental hospital that showed me that the mental health system is just idiots getting kickbacks from other idiots and drug companies for referrals and prescriptions. And that psychiatric drugs are terrible and cause far more harm than good.

They did give me gabapentin though, which, combined with Crouton, helped me through a lot of shit, so that was good
    Damn, congrats on turning things around then. It's actually kinda funny you torched the bridge campsite though.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I think if you were to go to a psychiatrist or doctor and described everything you feel, everything you tried, everything you know about nardil and it's side effects/diet restrictions, they wouldn't have a problem prescribing it to you. It's not abusable. And if they don't, agree to try whatever they want you to try and just tell them it doesn't work.

No, they are idiots and I do not want to depend on them.
Jump to Top