User Controls

So which religion actually worships the one true god?

I'm having trouble figuring this out. Most brown people religions are off the table. Some fat asian guy sitting and smiling obviously isn't God. Some nine armed elephant lady isn't God either probably.

Intuition points to it being a white guy and since Jesus was white he seems like a good profit. But we aren't worshiping his God if we follow the bible, we worship an interpretation of his God.

I just really don't want to worship the wrong God and end up getting screwed over in the afterlife.
    Trianglism worships the true Zod, most powerful being in the universe of all dimensions.

Human history looks like this, first you have loose bands of nomadic pagan religions that are polytheistic like Egyptian triangles but then as the population grows so does their faith, large groups form based on common values which make up Abrahamic and Eastern Religions, then as the years go by these religions evolve into various sects and churchs like Protestants/Catholic, Sunni/Shia. All of these groups have different "prophets" or englightened ones but all lead back to a simple belief in a higher power.

Trianglism is the ultimate theology and all holy books are just chapters in the large volume of early earth history. Every major religion can find common values with trianglism. The one thing that sets this apart from belief systems is that we study like monks every day praying and giving offerings along with legitimate medical research to advance our knowledge in psychoactive substances (gifts from Zod)

https://niggasin.space/thread/7586

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Cannabis is indulgent, cocaine and heroin are ignorant, polygamy is a mere attempt to meet God and that monogamous is purely the unification of this Union with God.

Acceleration of cultural evolution of our species through large-scale production of LSD to us as a kind of interaction with the next step of development at a faster pace. These additional steps were so erotogenic, memory and cognitive enhancing drugs such as the CX-717) are the next step in human evolution to process information from the connectedness of human-scale information such as the internet, but we will all eventually be linked by our minds into one mind.

Dare to huff the red paint, fam?.

Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen I'm having trouble figuring this out. Most brown people religions are off the table. Some fat asian guy sitting and smiling obviously isn't God. Some nine armed elephant lady isn't God either probably.

Intuition points to it being a white guy and since Jesus was white he seems like a good profit.

I fucking love your reasoning.

Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen But we aren't worshiping his God if we follow the bible, we worship an interpretation of his God.

Can you elaborate on this though?
    Bibles are written by humans so you are following a mortal humans ideas and beliefs, but he claims to be inspired by God.

Trianglism only teaches how you can get up close and personal with God yourself and simply reveals truths of the universe, not trying to force you live your life a certain way.

Take mescaline on an empty stomach, I believe this is more important than visiting mecca. I also believe you must travel the world as thats what God wants (muslims interpret this as visiting Mecca). I am just interpreting things for myself though maybe you come to different conclusion.
    Originally posted by Dargo Can you elaborate on this though?

Basically this:

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Bibles are written by humans so you are following a mortal humans ideas and beliefs, but he claims to be inspired by God.

But more specifically the chrestus religions relate themselves to jesus as the son of God but only do so through the 4 appointed fellows or apostles or disciples or whatever the fuck they call em.

Anyway, Christianity is based on relative versions of one guys life.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Kek is The One True God. Keeper of the primordial lulz, Lord of Chaos.
    Hey, Sophie. What do you think happens when we die?
    Originally posted by Sophie Kek is The One True God. Keeper of the primordial lulz, Lord of Chaos.

HE is one of the pantheon of Zongo.

Originally posted by Dargo Hey, Sophie. What do you think happens when we die?

What do you mean "we" puny mortal?

Originally posted by aldra if there really are infinite universes that means there's a universe that scientology may not be totally insane

it could even be this one

Zod is truth in all universes/dimensions, human history is malleable
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if there really are infinite universes that means there's a universe that scientology may not be totally insane

it could even be this one
    Originally posted by Dargo Hey, Sophie. What do you think happens when we die?

I wish i could believe we'd go to heaven. Be with our family and friends in eternal bliss. But i am 99.99% sure it's lights off, end of story.
    Originally posted by Sophie I wish i could believe we'd go to heaven. Be with our family and friends in eternal bliss. But i am 99.99% sure it's lights off, end of story.

Oh. Better get those lolis while you can then.
    Originally posted by Dargo Oh. Better get those lolis while you can then.

Maybe, but i wouldn't want to waste what time i have in prison.
    Existence is prison. Free the soul.
    Originally posted by Sophie I wish i could believe we'd go to heaven. Be with our family and friends in eternal bliss. But i am 99.99% sure it's lights off, end of story.

I'm Christian but I have a hard time believing in heaven as well. I tend to lean toward the idea that we will go to some kind of Astral plane or something, but this is mostly due to out of body experiences that may or may not mean anything. And there's all these people saying they float above their bodies when they are "clinically dead" in the hospital

Hopefully there's a heaven but I have a hard time believing in it

Either that or we just totally cease to exist. Either way is fine with me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jesus wasn't white.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Jesus wasn't white.

No Jesus was a jedi!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    there is no god and any organized religion is nothing more than a means of controlling weak-minded individuals
    Originally posted by infinityshock there is no god and any organized religion is nothing more than a means of controlling weak-minded individuals

Trianglism is unorganized.
    Originally posted by mmQ Jesus wasn't white.

Then how do you explain this:

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Then how do you explain this:

you do realize there isn't a single picture or photo of jesus, right?
Jump to Top