User Controls

Your

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dad.

What amount of money would it take to get you to fuck your dad? There's gotta be at least one or two of you that would legitimately do it for a certain price. Are you one of those people? The condition of it you have to maintain eye contact when you can and both pretend as if you passionately enjoy it. You also have to cum inside him, of course.

Since mine has passed and was cremated I will simply say that I wouldn't do it for any amount of money when he was alive. As far as fucking his urn and cumming inside the ashes I might actually start considering that around the $20,000 mark. #sorrynotsorry #yolo

Any dad fuckers?

Post last edited by mmQ at 2017-03-25T06:30:20.584242+00:00
    Wut was his email tho?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    His email IS and remains to be actively used. I myself can't publically repeat it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ The condition of it you have to maintain eye contact when you can and both pretend as if you passionately enjoy it.
    I'm not an expert but I don't think that's how gay sex works
    Originally posted by aldra I'm not an expert

Bullshit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Dad.

What amount of money would it take to get you to fuck your dad? There's gotta be at least one or two of you that would legitimately do it for a certain price. Are you one of those people? The condition of it you have to maintain eye contact when you can and both pretend as if you passionately enjoy it. You also have to cum inside him, of course.

Since mine has passed and was cremated I will simply say that I wouldn't do it for any amount of money when he was alive. As far as fucking his urn and cumming inside the ashes I might actually start considering that around the $20,000 mark. #sorrynotsorry #yolo

Any dad fuckers?

Post last edited by mmQ at 2017-03-25T06:30:20.584242+00:00

what about your mom, or grandparents. and post pics
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock what about your mom, or grandparents. and post pics

looks like somebodies interested.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist looks like somebodies interested.

no shit
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I don’t think I’d do it for any amount of money honestly.

Incest is one of the few things that legitimately turns me off.
    Us
    I couldn't have sex with my dad but I'd fuck his corpse for a billion.
Jump to Top