User Controls

girl gets bullied at dairy queens free cone day

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4343532/Woman-says-fat-shamed-Dairy-Queen-Free-Cone-Day.html

Shauna Arocho, 27, says she gets bullied 'very regularly' because of her size
    One shocking occurrence unfolded on Monday on Dairy Queen's Free Cone Day
    After following a mostly paleo diet and giving up sweets, Shauna decided to treat herself to some ice cream
    Was with her husband in Springfield, Illinois, when a car full of men stopped and the occupants screamed 'Eat that ice cream, you fat b***h'
    Recounted the incident in an emotional video, which has earned her support

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that... sounds like it didn't happen, like those lesbians who wrote 'die fags' and burned their own house down
    Originally posted by aldra that… sounds like it didn't happen, like those lesbians who wrote 'die fags' and burned their own house down

you must not get out a lot, shit like that happens all the time. One time I went to apply for a job and several years ago when I was a heroin addict and a lot skinnier and as I was leaving the place some lady yelled "hope you enjoy ur aids!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i hate being skinny shamed =( whimpy wimpy whimpers =(
    no, I'm guessing I can just afford to live somewhere that isn't completely overrun with noisy degenerates
    or maybe it's because I'm not such a piece of shit that people can tell I'm a needle sharer at first sight
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra no, I'm guessing I can just afford to live somewhere that isn't completely overrun with noisy degenerates

I live in a nice very neighborhood.. I just went out of my area to look for a job.. where do you stay? obviously not that nice of a place considering you wave your white trash nazi flag
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra that… sounds like it didn't happen, like those lesbians who wrote 'die fags' and burned their own house down

Not really. She looks genuinely hurt. Besides, obese women get bullied pretty often. The only thing that's a little unbelievable is that anyone cared enough about her suffering to shine a light on it.

I feel bad for obese people. They catch hell for their weight all the time from people that have no idea what's it's like to struggle with obesity. Losing weight isn't easy, especially for women because their bodies are literally designed to store fat for child bearing.
    yeah maybe, I misread it the first time - thought she said they'd all gotten out of the car to yell at her
    Originally posted by aldra yeah maybe, I misread it the first time - thought she said they'd all gotten out of the car to yell at her

I have an overweight sister, so I can relate to her struggle. If that had happened to her, then I'd be crackin' some skulls. She's the sweetest woman in the world that almost always puts others before herself. She doesn't deserve such hatred from people that don't even know a thing about her. I'm sure this woman isn't much different. Fat shamers deserve to have their hate turned back on them for being such assholes.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Not really. She looks genuinely hurt. Besides, obese women get bullied pretty often. The only thing that's a little unbelievable is that anyone cared enough about her suffering to shine a light on it.

I feel bad for obese people. They catch hell for their weight all the time from people that have no idea what's it's like to struggle with obesity. Losing weight isn't easy, especially for women because their bodies are literally designed to store fat for child bearing.

>losing weight isnt easy

blow it out your ass fatbody

i went from 330 to 270 in 4 months and have stayed at 260 since like july 2016 because i havent cared enough to lose more weight

if i wanted to stop buying fucking brownies and shit you bet i have the capacity to keep doing it if i want to but for now id rather eat whatever and somehow stay at my weight
    Originally posted by cerakote >losing weight isnt easy

i went from 330 to 270 in 4 months and have stayed at 260 since like july 2016 because i havent cared enough to lose more weight

if i wanted to stop buying fucking brownies and shit you bet i have the capacity to keep doing it if i want to but for now id rather eat whatever and somehow stay at my weight

It's easier for men. Diet changes and exercise go a long way for men because that's how we're built, but women are literally fighting against biology. It's much harder for a woman to lose weight like that without starving herself.

Also, you've got 50lbs on me while you're talking...
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    If you kill a person while drunk driving it's probably fair to say you couldn't have avoided it (you were drunk) but we still hold such a person responsible for putting themselves in the situation where they're drinking drunk. Likewise it maybe be difficult for women or people in general to lose weight but unless they have some sort of condition that makes their weight an inevitability it doesn't seem like we can just say "well it's hard to lose weight, no one to blame". I mean I'm not saying we should all abuse fat people at every turn but it does seem like we can at least hold them accountable for poor life decisions.
    http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/no-jc-penney-fat-people-absolutely-hate/

I'm a noble fat-shamer.
    Originally posted by cerakote >losing weight isnt easy

You skinny shamed me the other day, and I don't even do drugs anymore, I'm just naturally really thin
    Originally posted by Lanny If you kill a person while drunk driving it's probably fair to say you couldn't have avoided it (you were drunk) but we still hold such a person responsible for putting themselves in the situation where they're drinking drunk. Likewise it maybe be difficult for women or people in general to lose weight but unless they have some sort of condition that makes their weight an inevitability it doesn't seem like we can just say "well it's hard to lose weight, no one to blame". I mean I'm not saying we should all abuse fat people at every turn but it does seem like we can at least hold them accountable for poor life decisions.

You fail to consider that people don't typically grow up and blow up. Obesity generally starts during early childhood when a person has very little control over their diet. We eat what our parents feed us or we starve. Those habits run deeper than most because of that fact.

It's easy for you to blame them for their problems when you've never experienced it yourself.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker You fail to consider that people don't typically grow up and blow up. Obesity generally starts during early childhood when a person has very little control over their diet. We eat what our parents feed us or we starve. Those habits run deeper than most because of that fact.

It's easy for you to blame them for their problems when you've never experienced it yourself.

this is true to an extent. theres a semi-famous youtuber amberlynn reid who is literally 500lbs, she grew up in foster homes and as a coping mechanism at early age resorted too food. And she has an obvious addiction and is completely in denial about it.
    She's kind of a cunt but in a way i feel bad for her.

I have a friend down the street.. well I actually dont talk to her anymore.. but anyways.. She's definitely a bigger girl and I guess I can't really tell you how she grew up but she seems to have her head on straight compared to a lot of chicks in this area.
    I spent a lot of time with her last summer and I would cook for her, healthy stuff and she on her own eats healthy and doesn't eat in excess like a lot of fat people. She is even really active, she even sold her car and would just cycle to work. But she just cant seem to lose her weight.

Similar thing with this girl I dated for awhile she's 38 years old.. so maybe that has something to do with her being bigger, but she's vegan and roller skates and swims and stuff but she's still got a puffy butt.

So I do think there is something to be said for women caring extra weight. But what I don't like is when some women bitch so much about wanting to lose weight but make no effort at all and go out of there way to ice cream and cookies and shit like that.
    infinityshock Black Hole

...or the jedi that called in bomb threats to the jedi churches
    Originally posted by privacycunt Bill Krozby is an asshole and he likes fat bitches. I offered over thanksgiving when I was coming to texas to let him fuck me if he bought me 50 dollars worth of panties and he told me no. He's disgusting fat fucker

YEah well thats because he doesn't like fat chickens, go post some craigslist ads you slore.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HampTheToker It's easier for men. Diet changes and exercise go a long way for men because that's how we're built, but women are literally fighting against biology. It's much harder for a woman to lose weight like that without starving herself.

Also, you've got 50lbs on me while you're talking…

i've probably got a few inches in height too
Jump to Top