User Controls

saddam was probably the biggest american hero ever

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

his speach was taken out with all the yellow floweres where he agreed to be apart of america

this is the country we live in. Guys like bill the cat will deny this and say it never happened but will rather talk abut haveing sex with men at his own expense. He was basically erased from most of america memborie but it wasn't from mine.
    THey had to blow up the middle east because they were poised to become a more robust economy than the jediSA. They forced a brain drain.
    I agree.
    okay so you agree?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    does he like agree agree, or is he just agreeing?
    Full on, 100% agreement.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what exactly is the point you're trying to make? I can't watch all that right now.

Saddam was a bit of a mixed bag, he got played by the US A few times and didn't exactly have clean hands, but he held Iraq together and was a big part of ensuring regional stability which all went to shit when he was deposed
    Originally posted by aldra what exactly is the point you're trying to make? I can't watch all that right now.

Saddam was a bit of a mixed bag, he got played by the US A few times and didn't exactly have clean hands, but he held Iraq together and was a big part of ensuring regional stability which all went to shit when he was deposed

Exactly as planned.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Saddam was a murican hero of the highest extent. He did what he had to for the muricans. he was murican hero.
    Originally posted by RisiR Full on, 100% agreement.

right when i clicked a thank on risers both my cat knocked off my coffee pot and was running around with his head head in a bag... filthy hobbitsez.

i dont want to have to put sanctions on my cat but he turned on the stove earlier and there was fire like he was trying to kill me.
    He died on the noose for your freedoms.

Scron 3;16
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump He died on the noose for your freedoms.

Scron 3;16

poor bitch, funny you can't see obama hung like that, donald trump would be hung like that if it was the same country

he was never really hung
    or at least not that hung. thanks a lot bill the cat for fighting a fake war you cock smoker
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    hitler is still world hero tho.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by benny vader hitler is still world hero tho.

well yea, he killed hitler
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Bill Krozby will believe anything if it's in YouTube format.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Bill Krozby will believe anything if it's in YouTube format.

I fucking hate people who post youtube videos and then can't provide a summary; I can't watch videos/pay pay enough attention to follow it most of the time, and even if I could I find it much easier to properly analyse an argument if it's in written. it saves you having to keep pausing the video whenever they bring up something contentious to verify it

in fact I think that's one of the reasons why videos are so popular for publishing nutty nonsense. aside from the lower mental expenditure of watching a video vs. reading, the information is meant to be consumed in a single uninterrupted sitting - it delivers all of it's information at once, discouraging the viewer from verifying independent aspects of it. because the information on the whole sounds feasible, the viewer ignores conflicts in the supporting facts that the entire thing is based on
    Originally posted by aldra I fucking hate people who post youtube videos and then can't provide a summary; I can't watch videos/pay pay enough attention to follow it most of the time, and even if I could I find it much easier to properly analyse an argument if it's in written. it saves you having to keep pausing the video whenever they bring up something contentious to verify it

in fact I think that's one of the reasons why videos are so popular for publishing nutty nonsense. aside from the lower mental expenditure of watching a video vs. reading, the information is meant to be consumed in a single uninterrupted sitting - it delivers all of it's information at once, discouraging the viewer from verifying independent aspects of it. because the information on the whole sounds feasible, the viewer ignores conflicts in the supporting facts that the entire thing is based on

So this is why I always prefer to read rather than watch
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Bill Krozby will believe anything if it's in YouTube format.

and you believe anything the lamestream media force feeds you on cnn you sheeple
Jump to Top