User Controls

god damn having a broken dick sucks

Dissociator African Astronaut
    suspensory ligament damage or something idk, whenever I get a boner I have to jelq to even out the blood flow because only the base gets hard wtf does this heal
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol i has got a big one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hopefully its just vasoconstriction and delusion
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u need 2 smoke fags to increas blod flow
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    lol, op's a limp dick hahahah.
    thing is it gets uncontrollably hard sometimes, probably from ruptured tissue or whatever allowing the penis to just expand until the blood vessels burst idk im high as fuck

so sometimes my dick half works other times I get a lethal 8 inch hardon

this weird af am I posessed
    thats not really surprising considering the amount of medications and recreational and non recreational drugs you constantly abuse
    meaning?
    what do drugs have to do with physical damage to penis from jerking off at a weird angle or something
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i've done more drugs than i could even try and remember and i dont get this problem. you're just a limp dick beta faggot.
    Your dicks guna get gangrene
    bling bling Dark Matter
    scrot rot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How does this even happen to your dick bro.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "jelq"
    I have a perfectly functioning dick but my sex drive is shot and I am becoming a mongolroy attracted to tech. I dont even fap when I'm high on meth there is no point.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dissociator suspensory ligament damage or something idk, whenever I get a boner I have to jelq to even out the blood flow because only the base gets hard wtf does this heal

stop taking the weird bad drugs you take like antipsychotics and ssri's and drink a lot of water and eat guava

/thread
    Originally posted by NARCassist i've done more drugs than i could even try and remember and i dont get this problem. you're just a limp dick beta faggot.

its because he does the wrong drugs. the drugs that the gubberment wants you too use to make you a total tool that doesn't have fun and only "works"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its because he does the wrong drugs. the drugs that the gubberment wants you too use to make you a total tool that doesn't have fun and only "works"

Thats only half true. I do tech and I go to work every day. Roshambo is an elder of ∆
    But I will admit, I have a prostate problem, but I think its due to getting krunk. And I'm sure it would go away if i quit. But I don't have a boner problem at all, I wake up with a raging boner all the time to the point where i have to sit backwards on the toilet seat in the morning to piss.

You should talk to totse2001, he has the same problem but he's at least 30 years your senior..

24 years old and I give up on sex and girlfriends. Online dating is fucked, hookers are fucked , everything is fucked.

2017 is zattex no zex. Do drugs instead no females are interested in anything except rattex.

And men only into triangles.

Nobody wants anyone, over socialization. Mass zhootie is the zolution
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I have a perfectly functioning dick but my sex drive is shot and I am becoming a mongolroy attracted to tech. I dont even fap when I'm high on meth there is no point.

it's not like you need either one when you have a long line of well endowed niggers lined up to distend your already cavernous ass crack.
Jump to Top