User Controls

being a wuss

felonious_monk Yung Blood
    today i was skiing some gnarly shit and there was a chute i wanted to do...The situation is I would have dropped into this ridiculously steep chute and for a good while there is no turning possible because it's so narrow. Now that's what's fun about chutes. They're usually really steep and you have to commit, if the chute is 10 feet wide, there is nothing you can do to slow yourself down until you're out of it. So my options were to go around it and still ski steep, cool shit and fresh powder today too, OR just suck it up and go for it...but by the time I'd be at the bottom of the chute I'd probably be going 50 mph and still on this crazy steep terrain and idk about you but it's hard to really slow down to a comfortable speed when you're already going 50 mph and it's still really steep..

So I made my decision and even though I'm pretty confident in my ability that I could have made it, that is some extreme terrain and there were two tracks down it for the entire day so I knew for a fact it would have been pretty baller of me to do it, tho it's kind of a toss up whether or not I'm actually good enough for that. I'd say I had a 80 perent chance of making it, but if I did actually eat it, it could end very badly

So I wussed out. Anyone here ever wuss out?
    No.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    not when a chute is involved. the answer is always go for it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Nah
    felonious_monk Yung Blood
    you guys don't even get yourself into situations where you can wuss out in the first place
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock not when a chute is involved. the answer is always go for it.

Don't forget wussing out on showing a current a picture of yourself, Jill.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by felonious_monk you guys don't even get yourself into situations where you can wuss out in the first place

I do all the time
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'd be fucking embarrased to wuss out so i go for it on principal.
Jump to Top