User Controls

Armenian woman triggered by murican tourist

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

personally I think mexico should build the wall and muricans should be more respectful
    or don't build the wall but mexicans shouldn't border jump so much.

like a live and let live policy.. but no.. we can't have nice things here in murica

they way tyt spins there story is so childish, americans go to resorts with passports legally... then they say "oh well if they build a wall how will you get out, herp durp~!" plus resorts and cruises are not like just walking in the shitty streets of mexico

then she goes on to say how she's ashamed of being a murican, she's armenian for one.. and what kind of cuck says they are ashamed for being apart of nationality and for their own political beliefs.. sounds like propagandi to me

They will talk about how americans are so disrespectful, yet places like california and texas have tons of illegal mexicans waving flags and rioting in the streets

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-22T18:44:05.806665+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mexicans r americans dip shid
    Fuck Armenians
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Fuck Armenians

and fuck indians too ! yeah go team america!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i literally just finished watching team america five minutes ago. what a weird coincidence you said that lool.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling mexicans r americans dip shid

no theyre not, you retarded nigger
    Originally posted by NARCassist i literally just finished watching team america five minutes ago. what a weird coincidence you said that lool.

thats how it works
    Originally posted by infinityshock no theyre not, you retarded nigger

he can't help himself, I'm sure he's actually a smart guy but he's so insecure he purposefully acts like a smacktard CONSTANTLY to cover himself.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats how it works

im blown away man
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by infinityshock no theyre not, you retarded nigger

can u disproof me

no

debate me fam
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he can't help himself, I'm sure he's actually a smart guy but he's so insecure he purposefully acts like a smacktard CONSTANTLY to cover himself.

more likely it's his brain existing in a constant state of aneurysm due to huffing too much cleaning products that he stole from his mother.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling can u disproof me

no

debate me fam

there is no disproving a commonly known fact. americans are those who are considered citizen of the USA. mexicans exist in the slums south of the American border. EVERY hispanic culture considers mexicans the niggers of hispanics

only faggots use those three letters in that order.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and fuck indians too ! yeah go team america!

I agree, fuck Indians.

Wait, were you trying to insult me? If you actually still think I'm a Paki, people from Pakistan hate Indians too. You dumb fuck.
    But most of all, fuck useless leeches upon society, like 30 year old men who need their mama to supplement their income in order to pay rent.
    wasnt snoopy armenian?
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I agree, fuck Indians.

Wait, were you trying to insult me? If you actually still think I'm a Paki, people from Pakistan hate Indians too. You dumb fuck.

triggered much? =)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby triggered much? =)

Niggered much? :>
    They should build a forcefield.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    the fuck is an armenian ?
Jump to Top