User Controls

Guy rips ass in court

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    What the hell is he supposed to do? It's not like he could just get up and go fart in the bathroom. I fucking hate judges and attorneys

Thought this was gonna be another rip a new asshole thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol wen vroz gets his ego slashd up he getz vexd owt and stars makin lods of shity threds to slide anythin
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tmp if u agree
    Originally posted by bling bling tmp if u agree

why do you keep following me around? you seem butt hurt like bill the cats boyfriend, when bill the cat left him for a much younger, prettier and tighter butthole boy. get a life you nigger
    lol i would have just blamed it on the judge

"he who smelt it dealt it"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why do you keep following me around? you seem butt hurt like bill the cats boyfriend, when bill the cat left him for a much younger, prettier and tighter butthole boy. get a life you nigger

there's no leaving. once I have your ass...I own it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock there's no leaving. once I have your ass…I own it.

im not talking to you fuck face, and you don't own shit bitch
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol i would have just blamed it on the judge

"he who smelt it dealt it"

yeah why not he's probably already fucked anyways, kangaroo court like a mother fucker
    bling bling Dark Matter
    delete ur niggasin profil and make a yt accoutn u will fit in better on the coments
    Originally posted by bling bling delete ur niggasin profil and make a yt accoutn u will fit in better on the coments

How about you suck a nigger dick since you aspire to speak like one you coward faggot
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i luv dikc in ma batty it ois ma favrit thing
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im not talking to you fuck face, and you don't own shit bitch

good to hear. theres a better use i have for that purty mouth of yours.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby How about you suck a nigger dick since you aspire to speak like one you coward faggot

signed
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby What the hell is he supposed to do? It's not like he could just get up and go fart in the bathroom. I fucking hate judges and attorneys

no be so obnoxiously loud?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    as far as the OP video...that judge is a bitch. 'bitch' being defined as an uber-beta-bottom-fag.

a judge with even a single hair on his ballsack would have had the bailiffs unceremoniously drag that fuck out of the courtroom, bumping him into every door jamb and obstruction on the path, then dump his ass into a holding cell with no food or water, until the very last appearance for the day.
    bling bling Dark Matter
Jump to Top