User Controls

Paris Olympics 2024 is Babylon

Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    what the fucking hell FLMAO not this shit again.

Anyone remember that weird event where they were doing this Babylonian shit about 10-12 years ago? I don't remember if it was a weird half time or if it was a G20 or UN convention thing. but they had goat figures and evil weird shit in a parade

this reminds me of that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    LOL what the fuck

what's even funnier is people just assuming it's gonna get shot up or bombed and then they do this open displays almost daring for some islamist nutter to do it. And they probably will
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood LOL what the fuck

what's even funnier is people just assuming it's gonna get shot up or bombed and then they do this open displays almost daring for some islamist nutter to do it. And they probably will

that's what Im saying. the French President (PM?) She stated "This doesn't speak for all of France" or the majority. they had to have to approve of all events in the event it's considered offensive to some groups. they didn't offend Muslims mocking Prophet Mohammad. so they coward out and did one of Christ instead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Remember when Stone and Parker had to back out of the Prophet Muhammad episode. they said Comedy Central told them they couldn't do it at the last minute yet they did it many times regarding Christ.

Fucking bitches
    Je Suis Charlie
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Je Suis Charlie

Niqqa wut
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny that's what Im saying. the French President (PM?) She stated "This doesn't speak for all of France" or the majority. they had to have to approve of all events in the event it's considered offensive to some groups. they didn't offend Muslims mocking Prophet Mohammad. so they coward out and did one of Christ instead.

France is the only Muslim country where the government pays jedis to make fun of Christians.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood LOL what the fuck

the whole thing is fucked

the city is sectioned off with barricades and military checkpoints, you need QR codes to travel between sectors

there's some kind of curfew in place so most businesses are closed except during the day, tourists hate it

someone cut and burned electrical lines in like 20 places which shut down trains on the first day

there were a bunch of bomb threats that shut down airports too
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas the whole thing is fucked

the city is sectioned off with barricades and military checkpoints, you need QR codes to travel between sectors

there's some kind of curfew in place so most businesses are closed except during the day, tourists hate it

someone cut and burned electrical lines in like 20 places which shut down trains on the first day

there were a bunch of bomb threats that shut down airports too

I keep saying the jedis would like to do to the west the same thing they have done to Palestine, but no one takes me seriously.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Apart from jedis and their dumb shitlib thralls, no one likes this shit, including Muslims.
    This is jedis painting a big target on France's back.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Are these “QUEER” Olympics?

Originally posted by Donald Trump I keep saying the jedis would like to do to the west the same thing they have done to Palestine, but no one takes me seriously.

https://www.rt.com/news/601728-iran-behind-french-sabotage-israel/

“The sabotage of railway infrastructure across France ahead of the Paris 2024 Olympics was planned and executed under the influence of Iran’s axis of evil and radical Islam,” Katz wrote on X (formerly Twitter).

Katz added that he warned French Foreign Minister Stephane Sejourne that “based on information held by Israel, Iranians are planning terrorist attacks against the Israeli delegation and all Olympic participants.”

“Increased preventive measures must be taken to thwart their plot,” he wrote.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Thomas Jolly, artistic director, 42, gay, jedi.

https://olympics.com/en/news/opening-ceremony-paris-2024-olympics-glory-thomas-joly-artistic-director-event
    he certainly looks artistic

2 shots 9 boosters artistic

mid-functioning artistry
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas he certainly looks artistic

2 shots 9 boosters artistic

mid-functioning artistry

You're just jealous of the superior intellect and presence of the jedi people.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

This shit was no accident either.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://x.com/Thomajolly

Typical jedi twitter, keeps retweeting other jedis, going on about how other jedis are geniuses, making sure no goy gets any accidental exposure.

They operate the same way in Kiev, basically as a clan, that's the big reason why they always wind up running everything they enter.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I’d be down for some pagan revelry and blood sacrifice. The metal house of decapitated Marie Antonettes was kinda cool. I’m even down for some gay pegan orgy shit within moderation but it did seem a little overboard. I guess I just don’t understand art anymore
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny I’d be down for some pagan revelry and blood sacrifice. The metal house of decapitated Marie Antonettes was kinda cool. I’m even down for some gay pegan orgy shit within moderation but it did seem a little overboard. I guess I just don’t understand art anymore

The difference is that European Pagan stuff, like the stonecutter pagan revival stuff, has historically been uplifting and life-affirming. The Pantheon in Paris and the Statue of Liberty for instance. OTOH when the jedis get pagan stuff and shove it in people's faces, it's designed to be as ugly and offensive to them as possible.
    Did it happen yet?
Jump to Top