This is a great group on facebook

Warcry Certified lover boy
    it describes poland wel:
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/838146167017893/?ref=share

β€œPoland is a dark, cursed and absurd sitcom no one wantsn to be in”
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    if you knew how to behave elsewhere you wouldn't have to live there
    just because I couldnt behave in claifornia doesnt mean i wouldnt be able to say in germany or spain.
    yes

it does
    how so? eveyr country is diff and has diff rules. for instance in poland its completely normal to see people fighting on weekend nights or in front of clubs and no one bats an eye and hearing nationalistic slurs and such.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    femboys of lodz
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas yes

it does

He has freedom of travel across the EU area. Common market, including in labour, how the EU cut worker's throats before mass immigration from outside the EU became a thing.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump He has freedom of travel across the EU area. Common market, including in labour, how the EU cut worker's throats before mass immigration from outside the EU became a thing.

sure, but his retard behaviour will just get him banned from there too
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas sure, but his retard behaviour will just get him banned from there too

Those rules aren't enforced in Europe. They're only enforced in America on the understanding that 99% of those deported will hop the southern border again within 6 months anyway.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump He has freedom of travel across the EU area. Common market, including in labour, how the EU cut worker's throats before mass immigration from outside the EU became a thing.

any idea how i could get work and a place to live etc in other countries? agencies or is there a betetr way?
    Im thinking of trying to pick strawberrie sin germany as like a fruit picker for a start just to get out of this absurd relaity or country im in.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry any idea how i could get work and a place to live etc in other countries? agencies or is there a betetr way?

It's easy getting a job, getting a job you can afford to live on is the hard part.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry Im thinking of trying to pick strawberrie sin germany as like a fruit picker for a start just to get out of this absurd relaity or country im in.

No reason not to. Just be careful as agricultural work can be physically tough. You will be doing repetitive tasks 7-12 hours a day. Sounds easy until you go to actually do it.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It's easy getting a job, getting a job you can afford to live on is the hard part.

its hard to get a fully remote job though as the only ones they seem to hire for on linkedin and job boards they only due so they can pay you cheap polish wages and in poland. like the job wouldnt be available unless it was in poland and cheap basically, i wonbder if i was in those countries already if there are different job baords or if i should just lie and say oh im in berlin im working out of berlin to get those wages even ebfore moving?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump No reason not to. Just be careful as agricultural work can be physically tough. You will be doing repetitive tasks 7-12 hours a day. Sounds easy until you go to actually do it.

yean im just thinking about it as one of the only ways to escape poland.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    tfw you will never live as a hermit in the ancient crumbling wall spanish grasslands of Palma De Troya in the traditionalist catholic capital of Europe

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood THe Schengen generation doesn't believe in nationalism or borders. This isn't the 1600's Total War Europe where you hated your neighbor from Einsberg because they don't support the catholic king but the Welsh German Duchy hates YOU for being on the border of their 16 de jour kingdoms.

European children are taught in school that WW2 only happened because the EU didn't exist and borders and distinct white culture is a racist idea that should be done away with.

OPEN ALL BORDERS! Take a train from Poland to France without ever needing a passport or border security! Borders just get in the way of LOOOOVE MAN

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood the way I see it there are two kinda of europeans
    πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‘‡πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡Ί more like πŸ‡΅πŸ’©πŸ‡Ί πŸš½πŸ’¦πŸ§»
    The first type is the cool type that are down to smoke weed and generally normal people that speak good english, are of the world (cultured) but not WORLDLY (stuck up) these are the types of Europeans I get along with like; Donald Trump, Mike Meyers, Sophie, Kafka, Bling Bling, Wariat

and then you have the other types of europeans that are all stuck up retard faggots that can't speak english properly even if they are "english" and they like to surround themselves with normal people and westerners and then brag about how superior they and their culture are, everyone hates them. They are all insufferable annoying retards that hate anything fun or good in the world MUH QUEEN MUH CULTURE MUH RETARD LANGUAGE MUH IMMIGRANTS THAT I DO NOTHING ABOUT like Grylls, Octavian, NARCicist, Kev, Jiggaboo Johnson, Also these people are all closet nonces

shout out Schengen gang

Originally posted by Ghost If I was a European I would be one of those NO BORDERS types that hangs out in Schengen and I would have an instagram of me in a bunch of different cities like Rome and Barcelona and I would pretty much live my life on trains going to visit friends and traveling a lot and make social media posts like "Hello again Bukarest…it is sooooo hot πŸ”₯"

probably work for some shitty magazine or something doing food reviews. Ugh, Europeans make me sick.

TALK TO ME IN: ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood
Jump to Top