User Controls

Sick for 4 weeks

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    4 weeks ago I was sick and it has always been coughing, sometimes I feel hot, and regular aches and pains.
    I took a week off from being sick while I went on vacation but as soon as I got back I felt it again.
    I've taken lots of OTC meds to no avail. I've been using an inhaler which doesn't seem to help much.
    Prescription cough meds help but it just comes back.
    Fuck my balls.
    I think it's walking pneumonia
    Today I got a headache, head congestion, my joins all hurt, can't stop coughing, and I have the chills which is gay because it's hot as fuck out.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Shut up, punk. Go lay down. Get off the internet.
    Safe and effective!
    Originally posted by Grimace Shut up, punk. Go lay down. Get off the internet.

Are you going to go to Vintage Computer Fetsival South East next week?
    Imma use virtual urgent care or doctor appointment today.
    I've got the Brickyard to go to next Sunday.
    I don't wanna miss the race.
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    virtual urgent care? Nigga how urgent could it be if you're too lazy to do it through anything other than an app?

WHat's wrong with you anyway? Have you tried resting and eating some vegetables?

YOur diet is shit, you go to work when you're sick, you're always exhausted, your wife is mean to you, you're trying to do too many projects at home while juggling work and gaycations, now you're running a chatroom on top of playing video games for 6 hours a day. YOu gotta take it easy bro like do one or two of those things not all of them, you're gonna fuck around and die and then it's just gonna be me running the FonaBrad's Freindship Zone, you know how sad that's gonna be?

No one will want to hang out in the Brad's Friendship Zone just sounds like i'm lonely or some shit
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut

If you left on vacation and it was better before coming back, think about environmental related? you might have black spores or mold in your house you're not aware of? run a air purifier inside one room and shut the fucking door and stay inside. its best your master bedroom and isolate yourself from your girlfriend. then go into the shower and breath in steam because it will dry your membranes out. but you want the room dry because it keeps the mold from growing. just breath in steam for 5-10 minutes in the shower 3-4 times a day and then let the air purifier filter out the black mold and dry it out. ask your doctor for some advair or generic advair. without insurances the generic is like 80 bucks but it's worth it. use 50/100 twice a day. and drink plenty of fluid.

though you're kind of Young, it is also know that heart congestion can cause the sensation of Walking Pneumonia. have your heart checked out. when you were on vacation you were moving around more than probably in your house. but if you're stationary a lot it might creep in. if you lay flat on your back and can't breath after a few minutes you might want to have that shit checked out.

go see a fucking doctor and stop seeking medical advice from NiS users
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Imma use virtual urgent care or doctor appointment today.
    I've got the Brickyard to go to next Sunday.
    I don't wanna miss the race.
    Will you cheer me up andrei
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny .

If you left on vacation and it was better before coming back, think about environmental related? you might have black spores or mold in your house you're not aware of? run a air purifier inside one room and shut the fucking door and stay inside. its best your master bedroom and isolate yourself from your girlfriend. then go into the shower and breath in steam because it will dry your membranes out. but you want the room dry because it keeps the mold from growing. just breath in steam for 5-10 minutes in the shower 3-4 times a day and then let the air purifier filter out the black mold and dry it out. ask your doctor for some advair or generic advair. without insurances the generic is like 80 bucks but it's worth it. use 50/100 twice a day. and drink plenty of fluid.

though you're kind of Young, it is also know that heart congestion can cause the sensation of Walking Pneumonia. have your heart checked out. when you were on vacation you were moving around more than probably in your house. but if you're stationary a lot it might creep in. if you lay flat on your back and can't breath after a few minutes you might want to have that shit checked out.

go see a fucking doctor and stop seeking medical advice from NiS users

Thank you, Dr. BeigeWarlock.
    I get all my health advice from Paul Wozny, the least healthy person I know.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Thank you, Dr. BeigeWarlock.

I am experienced in this because I have had that shit on and off for years.

but I also told him to stop seeking medical on here
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I am experienced in this…

Yes, that's why I addressed you as Doctor.
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny I am experienced in this because I have had that shit on and off for years.

but I also told him to stop seeking medical on here
    Dude maybe you just have to lose weight. Youre huge as fuck, obviously youre gona have health problems you fat fuck
    I weighed 218 a couple days ago. but I need to get a new scale because I'm doubting this one. FUckers lying to me
    I'm really proud of you Wozny, you're almost back to your young man weight.
    Wozny can red and I call u
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm really proud of you Wozny, you're almost back to your young man weight.

Pretty soon we won't be able to call him Fatty anymore. Kind of sad.
    I don't ever call him fatty I only call him Wozny and derivatives of that. Wozzle, W0z, Wozzy, Wozdog, etc.
Jump to Top