User Controls

Hi yeah I'd like to make a deposit

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    IN YOUR ASS
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    RATCOIN the preferred method of payment for RATTEX Services
    I use mouse pay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's what I do with my cheddar.
    if NY1 wants some rat send $5 worth of BNB to 0xCc33083FD49958562347FB20A0669610fF1dCB7C and I will send you back 666 million ⱤATCOIN rƜ
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Vox I use mouse pay
    Fuck yeah u do. All my buds use mouse pay
    wow the market is begging for a robust decentralized payment option , if someone were to create such a system they would make millions

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Fuck freak bob pay
    the technology is almost there fuys
    https://www.dash.org/new-merchant-kit/

i think this is a step in the right direction but if it was this easy the market would have switched over already, maybe i'm wrong about that and it's only a matter of time but having to tie bank accounts and ID's to these bullshit instant tap pays is 'not it chief' as the kids would say. Do these zoomers even have bank accounts? Do they give a shit?

As long as you can move the money in one tap and just need your NON ID VERIFIED snapchat or instagram account I think that would be 10x bigger than paypal or any bank , but also would never be allowed .
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    monero ? moe liek moneygro
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I only accept coins, I don’t wanna risk a papercut.
Jump to Top