User Controls

Dog attacks cop

Donald Trump Black Hole

A PSNI officer has been attacked by a dog while she and a colleague were attending a house in Belfast with the officer injured as a result.

A PSNI spokesperson said: “Police are aware of a video circulating online after an officer was bitten by a dog whilst on duty.
    "Help!! It's biting meee!! Whack it with the stick and anger it even more!!!"
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Helpless partner. I mean Useless. I would of got behind it and shoved that baton up its asshole while grabbing it by the throat
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    GOOD BOY~!!!! WHO'S A GOOD BOY???? YOU'RE A GOOD BOY!!!!! BEST BOY!!! BEST DOGGO!!! WHO DESERVES A TREAT YOU WANT SOME FREEZE DRIED BEEF AND A NICE BIG BONE TO CHEW ON??? YOU EARNED IT!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    everyone in that video should be euthanised for their own good
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    LOL they barely tapping it with the baton. Doggie lucky it's not in the states because they'd shot it.
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    Why didn't they just kill it?
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enigma Why didn't they just kill it?

They don't allow cops over there to be men. Any retarded dog grab me like that will find itself bleeding out.
    Pitbulls choke out real easy. All you do is wrap your arm around its neck and squeeze real hard. It will pass out in seconds, then you can pry its jaws open after it's out. And you don't have to worry about the mouth, because it will stay clamped on the spot it initially bites.
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    ya but you practice this on bears most people do not
    Originally posted by Enigma ya but you practice this on bears most people do not

True.
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    I would have gone back in and watched from the window...

There's probably some stupid law about allowing a dog to attack an emergency worker or some other new law to protect the police.

You can be charged in the UK if you kick away a police dog as they're now classed as "emergency staff"
    If you try to choke out a bear, it will release its bite on you instantly and go for your neck or head. Dogs are much easier to choke out. With a charging/rutting moose, it's almost impossible, because you can barely get your arms around its neck as it is.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas everyone in that video should be euthanised for their own good

i disagree

they should be rewarded so that people like them thrive and corrupt their country and genepool.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Helpless partner. I mean Useless. I would of got behind it and shoved that baton up its asshole while grabbing it by the throat

whats worse than being mentally unwell is being an mentally ill dog sodomizer.

why did you have to sodomize it in self defense.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Lanny Lanny Helpless partner. I mean Useless. I would of got behind it and shoved that baton up its asshole while grabbing it by the throat

You sure know how to show a girl a good time
    Shoving a baton up the pitbull's ass won't stop it. That will just make it even more emotional.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    what you really want is a guard llama/dog combo, just look at these stats

Most research on the effectiveness of guard llamas has been done with sheep. A 1990 study reported that 80% of sheep producers with guard llamas rated them as effective or very effective. The study found average rates of loss to predators fell from 21% to 7% after the introduction of a guard llama. In other studies, over half of guard llamas completely eliminated losses due to predators. Coyotes have been injured and even killed by llamas.
    That means 7 out of 100 llamas die at the hands of a coyote.
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Pitbulls choke out real easy. All you do is wrap your arm around its neck and squeeze real hard. It will pass out in seconds, then you can pry its jaws open after it's out. And you don't have to worry about the mouth, because it will stay clamped on the spot it initially bites.

No they dont I had one. they dont unclamp either. this thing was like an alliGAYtor. you can't open its fucking mouth. I had to spray pepper spray in my dogs throat when i was playing with him, had a sock puppet and he clamped down. no teeth in my hand but the pressure was like a vice grip. he gagged and then came at me again when I pulled it out and I just threw the puppet at him to shred to bits. fucker was shitting "Dog rope" from the puppet fabric and had to have it pulled out of his ass because it wouldn't break free.

I miss that dog. fucker was a lunatic. and he was a runt. he was half size pitbull. they don't have much of a neck either. its just shoulder to head with a thick neck. so trying to choke it out is like trying to grab at rage. they're real good at breaking free and hard to hold onto vs other dogs.
Jump to Top