User Controls

I'm reading a book about Dracula

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    It's historical but re-imagined as fiction.

I don't know the whole history so I'm learning. I didn't know Istanbul was Constantinople. And I think maybe Europe would be better off if it was conquered by the Turks. I'm learning that being beheaded was an honor while being hanged or having a wooden stake tapped up ur shit pussy was considered undignified.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    The smartest thing that ever came out of a womans mouth was draculas penis before he went BWAAH and then bit her on the penis
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The smartest thing that ever came out of a womans mouth was draculas penis before he went BWAAH and then bit her on the penis

He wasn't really a vampire bro
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    What book is it called?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My ex gf lived 10 mins from the castle. I suspect she was a descendant of Vlad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dirtbag What book is it called?

It's called Vlad Dracula The Dragon Prince by Michael Augustyn. What is this one about? And which castle? The one in Wallachia?
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 It's called Vlad Dracula The Dragon Prince by Michael Augustyn. What is this one about? And which castle? The one in Wallachia?

This one's about the history of the country.
    I love those old Hammer Horror vampire movies, there's something glam about them. Timeless fashion.
    Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    My friend isn't a real vampire he just likes pretending kinda annoying when he bites me so I don't have sex with him
    <div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="https://vocaroo.com/embed/17iVz7NWcmdl?autoplay=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="https://voca.ro/17iVz7NWcmdl" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>
    https://voca.ro/17iVz7NWcmdl
    Originally posted by Dirtbag I love those old Hammer Horror vampire movies, there's something glam about them. Timeless fashion.

What is an example? I kind of like the history of that region. They seemed to have a lot of crazies.

Why didn't you have kids with your gf to continue the bloodline? I would be glad to mail you some semen.
    I rescind my semen offer.

The guy was kind of an asshole.

His wife is going crazy from guilt over kids he's killed. I looked on wikipedia and see he had two wives. I didn't want any spoilers but I can tell it won't be a happy ending for her 😢
    And the sultan used to fuck his brother Radu's shit pussy? Idk if that's historically accurate but I saw on wikipedia they called him "Radu the Handsome".
    So I guess Dracula was the first to use germ warfare? Slightly before mayos started freedoming the indigenous Americans with smallpox blankets.

Cannons were just on the scenes as well as musket types of things but ig they were about as shitty as bows. I would much prefer a recurve bow to a musket at 40 yards.

There was also something called Greek fire. It sounds like it would be a good name for a restaurant but I wouldn't think Greeks had very good food.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 So I guess Dracula was the first to use germ warfare?

no, j'ews intentionally throwing the plague-dead down wells during the black death was about a century earlier
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 So I guess Dracula was the first to use germ warfare?

I believe before then armies would sometimes use catapults to hurl plague victims over castle/city walls they were attacking.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    it now sucks cums from cocks instead of bloods from necks
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina it now sucks cums from cocks instead of bloods from necks

You're confusing Dracula with Cockula
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're confusing Dracula with Cockula

same thing. ones in traditional english and the other in simplified english.
Jump to Top