User Controls

Poll: Which one did you have a crush on?

Who is your favourite Charmed Girl

Donald Trump Black Hole

Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan and Shannen Doherty.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    the oe with the biggest pussy

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    When I was 18 I'd sometimes dress like Rose in that Devil in The Flesh movie because I kind of looked like her with the black hair, paleness and curves. Still have this outfit imitation.

There's a lot of clothes I haven't worn since I was 18 bcus I didn't want to be seen dead wearing the same outfit twice then the years just passed. It makes me sad.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    is this the gilmore girls?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    its Charmed
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dirtbag When I was 18 I'd sometimes dress like Rose in that Devil in The Flesh movie because I kind of looked like her with the black hair, paleness and curves. Still have this outfit imitation.

Yeah you legit do look a little like her.
    I thought Shannon was a bad actress or maybe I just don't like bossy types. When she squinted her eyes it looked like she needed to take a shit or something and her posture was bad.
    I liked her in Heathers. Completely different mannerisms then.
    Rose is also a virgo.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Yeah you legit do look a little like her.

I think I look like a Junji Ito character now bcus of the mismatched dermal fillers but defo when I was 18, healthy weight, thicker short black hair and my eyes looked black sometimes.
    Sometimes my eyes look grey/blue in photos it's weird bcus they definately aren't that colour.
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    The witch they adopted and her twin

The one from big bang.

Yeah man

Did she do any vore type stuff in the show, I can't remember. Might of imagined it.
    It kind of bugs me when people say I look 19-20 bcus it was like I had a different face then. Idk wtf they're seeing.
    I feel like I have two faces.
    Probably just photo angles. Sometimes more Rose McGowan, other times more Marina Oswald.
Jump to Top