User Controls

Who wants to be my friend?

Crispy Houston
    Hi I’m available to make friends now, PM me for my contacts so we can be besties one day like I’m besties with BradleyB.
    I may ignore your PM if youre over 250lbs (113.4kg)
    Elbow Tuskegee Airman
    u dont wanna make enemies of the fatties they will roll on top of u and kill u
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Bump this thread in a year

Thanks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley, it's time to grow up.
    Enigma African Astronaut
    I'm home grown
    Dirtbag African Astronaut
    He's only going to get worse with age. People can't change their personality after the age of 30.
    I turn 30 in a week what should I set my personality as???? White freestyle rapper? Sex guy? Bodybuilder? Computer Nerd?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I turn 30 in a week what should I set my personality as???? White freestyle rapper? Sex guy? Bodybuilder? Computer Nerd?

Faggot is probably the only choice you realistically have.
    I don't think "sin" is a personality type

They didn't have faggots in them days.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They didn't have faggots in them days.

Sinners have existed since "the fall of man" it's built into our DNA. Only through hebrew blood sacrifice of a lamb can we be cleaned of this unholy sins of having sex with a sheep
    Crispy Houston
    PM me to be friends
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I turn 30 in a week what should I set my personality as???? White freestyle rapper? Sex guy? Bodybuilder? Computer Nerd?

Religious zealot

They're my fave.
    Crispy Houston
    Bald, felon, nice guy, who plays stardew valley
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Oof. I'm 113.5 kg, so that's a bummer. Didn't make the cut. Hope you find the bestie you were looking for!
    Originally posted by Crispy Bald, felon, nice guy, who plays stardew valley

no thanks, I don't want to be a pedophile / child groomer
    Enigma African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Oof. I'm 113.5 kg, so that's a bummer. Didn't make the cut. Hope you find the bestie you were looking for!

damn bro you're really heavy. How tall are you?

I thought we were similar but I am only 93kg / 1.85m
    Originally posted by Enigma damn bro you're really heavy. How tall are you?

I thought we were similar but I am only 93kg / 1.85m

I was just joking because OP said I was fat a few days ago and I didn't bother to correct her, I'm not 113.5 kg. On the day I started my diet, which was almost seven weeks ago (from tomorrow onwards), I was 85 kg. I am now 71.8 kg (just weighed minutes earlier).

But I'm not tall at all, I haven't measured myself exactly but people have guesstimated me at 1.80 m but I take an inch off to be sure so I claim 1.78 m instead.
    My goal weight for now is 70 kg but I will lower it to 65 kg. When I started my diet at 85 kg, my first goal weight was 75 kg. Then I reached it. So I moved it to 70 kg, which is where I'm trying to get now. However with 70 kg being near, I'm aiming for 65 kg next. And when I reach 65 kg, I might go for 60 kg. The reason for this is simple, when I go back to my regular eating habits, I'll obviously gain some weight again, but if I'm at 60 kg then hopefully it won't reach 70 kg. I am sure if I do it now, I'll just go back to 80 kg and that's not cool. Therefore I have to stick to my diet for a few weeks longer. Hopefully not that much longer because I low-key wanna stop dieting now. I think I'm gonna order sushi on Friday! And watch a Japanese movie.
    Crispy Houston
    Originally posted by Michael Myers My goal weight for now is 70 kg but I will lower it to 65 kg. When I started my diet at 85 kg, my first goal weight was 75 kg. Then I reached it. So I moved it to 70 kg, which is where I'm trying to get now. However with 70 kg being near, I'm aiming for 65 kg next. And when I reach 65 kg, I might go for 60 kg. The reason for this is simple, when I go back to my regular eating habits, I'll obviously gain some weight again, but if I'm at 60 kg then hopefully it won't reach 70 kg. I am sure if I do it now, I'll just go back to 80 kg and that's not cool. Therefore I have to stick to my diet for a few weeks longer. Hopefully not that much longer because I low-key wanna stop dieting now. I think I'm gonna order sushi on Friday! And watch a Japanese movie.
    Do you wana be my friend and go on a diet with me? Im walking 10k-15k steps a day and eating under 830 cals, we can lose weight together
Jump to Top