User Controls

Why are disabled people described as couragous?

Enigma African Astronaut [memorize my carmelite sway]
    Folks someone tried to describe me as courageous the other day when I explained why I have to wear glasses and what happened to me like a year and a half ago.

COURAGEOUS NIGGA? All I did was not die and cling to life.

So I kinda dind't really take that to heart to be honest, but then this guy in a wheelchair and some guy with downsyndrome were giving Ted talks (I didn't watch) and they were described as 13 COURAGEOUS speakers. I don't understand? They're just defective people, what part of that involves courage? One guy had to be pushed onto stage because his power chair doesn't go up tall ramps unassisted? How is that brave?

So then I saw this fat person in a swimming suit trying to look sexy (They didn't (to me, I'm sure other people are into that) ) and people were like "Girl you're soooo brave."

:/

Like I don't get where this brave, courageous, etc is such an applied adjective to people being overweight, people being mentally and physically retarded and irking by on the pity of those around them, or not wanting to die when injured. How the fuck does that make anyone courageous?

discuss. Maybe I just don't understand it like I need to.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Because Hitler lost
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because Hitler lost

You're so courageous. Despite having a Ratface you have shined in our community. You are also a wonderful friend due to the fact you don't upload more pictures of your ratface visage.
    Crispy African Astronaut
    I’m courageous because I cut myself, not because I was born with some shit that cripples me
    It's all bullshit, same with cancer patients..."Brave little Emily smiles courageously despite having leukemia" etc.

There's nothing brave or courageous about dealing with something you have no control over.

Bravery/Courage is when you have a choice to fight or run...and even though you're scared and you will be in danger you stay and fight.

Some fat fuck swimming 2 laps in a pool or a cancer patient dancing on tiktok doesn't qualify.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I mean it's kinda cruel to have down syndrome genes and force those onto a child just because it's your personal belief that you should have a child. Maybe hitler was right and not everyone should be a parent, the ministry of aryan something or other has to check if you're retarded first. I would be much more willing to fund that with taxes than gay israel kike bullshit
    The woke folk think it's STUNNING AND BRAVE when a dude puts on a dress and uses the ladies restroom.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enigma COURAGEOUS NIGGA? All I did was not die and cling to life.

Yeah. Exactly. It's basically people saying "if my life was as shit as yours I'd kill myself, and it's impressive that you didn't".
    Originally posted by Elbow Yeah. Exactly. It's basically people saying "if my life was as shit as yours I'd kill myself, and it's impressive that you didn't".

I think getting ur nuts trimmed off was kinda courageous. And weird.
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enigma I think getting ur nuts trimmed off was kinda courageous. And weird.

See? Now you get it.
    Disabled 600lb white woman courageously navigates the Jungles of Walmart.

imagine taking that photo instead of helping lol
    I'd be helping the cart...after taking the photo.

"You can't park there mate!"
    Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    I'm feeling very courageous.
Jump to Top