User Controls

Do yellow guns fire faster than black guns?

Bradley Florida Man [my infernally top-secret etiology]
    Folks this really has me thinking, kinda like that fast black guy Usian BOLT obivously goes faster because he is named bolt.

We already know cars with flames go faster, especially if they're painted from front to back.

Do yellow guns fire faster??? Why don't people paint all their guns yellow? Like lightning.

Not even full auto but fires very quickly because it's yellow
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks this really has me thinking, kinda like that fast black guy Usian BOLT obivously goes faster because he is named bolt.

We already know cars with flames go faster, especially if they're painted from front to back.

Do yellow guns fire faster??? Why don't people paint all their guns yellow? Like lightning.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I have decided to paint a yellow lightning bolt on my penis to make it shoot faster.
    if I were to take a lump of sugar and press it into a candy and then added green or purple food coloring and told you it was grape/mint you might actually taste grape/mint

vehicles go faster when they're red because Orks think they do. (Technically Orks are a little bit psychic, but don't know it, and the mass belief causes a small alteration in the engine's reality. One assumes if enough colour-blind orks formed an army, then GREEN ones would go faster…)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    The Chinese might be top global performers when it comes to business, but during sex they appear to be struggling to reach their peak.

Couples from China and Hong Kong are the least likely to reach orgasm during sex, while the Italians and Spanish claim to have no problems climaxing, a global sex survey showed on Tuesday.

Less than a quarter - 24 per cent - of those surveyed from China and Hong Kong were able to achieve an orgasm every time they had sex.

Chinese people take ages to come
    they get performance anxiety when the government mandated camera in their wall zooms in
    I wonder what a blue gun would do
    Elbow African Astronaut
    blue guns are luckier
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    lol amber alert
Jump to Top