User Controls

Poll: Who u like for 2024?

Donald Trump is a bad man for lying about the 2020 election but

Bradley Black Hole
    Joe Biden made my life a lot worse.

I really don't like that he has the audacity to say the economy is doing well and give all this money away to non Americans while I am a lot worse off than I was in 2020 under Trump.

I think Trump is a bad guy for trying to lie to keep himself elected but realistically I hate Joe Biden for making my life a lot worse through his policies.

Discuss.
    "I wish the child-sniffing, pay-for-play, crooked-as-an-old-barn-nail pedo would have treated me better."
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    why is nuke israel not an option
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
    Buff Billy African Astronaut
    Brandon reminds me of the simpler times with Obama. I imagine he phones up Obama whenever things get too hard (because they are best friends you see) and barack is like "Joe!, you got this man, the American people love you buddy! Michelle and I are rootin' for ya old friend"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This is Obama's third term.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    pretty sure trumpo will never be president again no matter how many idiots support him
    kinkou is a staunch Bernie Democrat
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kinks pretty sure trumpo will never be president again no matter how many idiots support him

Lol it's clear he's being anointed for 2024.

I think he was meant to win 2020 but people probably would have burned down Washington. They gave it a little time. With enough time they can get Americunts nostalgic about past war criminals. They even brought a genocidal psychopath like Dubya back to condemn Putin lolz
    Biden voted for the Iraq invasion and the murder of a million+ Iraqi civilians so that's ridiculous that he has the nerve to say anything about Ukraine but Iraq was Bush's claim to fame. And after enough time he can be brought back and looked upon fondly by shitlibs lol this is a good example of why the US isn't really a democracy. They're all friends.
    And you think Shitty Joe would be banning Tiktok if he wasn't taking a dive?

And now Cheeto Chomo wouldn't do it...he changed his mind. So Shitty Joe can be the bad guy on his way out lol
    Elbow Tuskegee Airman
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    what
    Brandon has got this in the bag
    Elbow Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by ner vegas what

he has two yeel
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't know before these economic policies raped me I was able to rent and afford stuff, now everything is expensive and there's very little job growth. In Miami and most major cities they're flooded with refuges and illegal immigrants, stealing jobs, and competing for resources.

Donald Trump was a good president and until the insurrection/2020 election I liked him a lot.

But I am willing to look past a lot when it benefits my own interest. I want to see Donald Trump elected and hope the food prices will go down and the rent prices go down, they probably own't, but at least under DT they won't continue rising quickly like they are right now. For that I say elect him despite the fact he tried to gain the election in 2020 fraudulently. I don't care anymore. Now that it seems I can't afford to rent anywhere, I can't afford to eat, I can't afford shit while we take care of everyone outside this country and invite bulk people into this country to "share" what we have.

I hate Joe Biden for sharing what little we have with so many more people that don't deserve it. I don't care about people in other countries, allies or not, as much as I care about ME NIGGA

Fucking 7$ for a box of cereal and 6$ fo Ra gallon of milk, under president trump that same shit was like 7$ FOR BOTH.

THen this old ass nigger gets on TV and says "The economy is in great shape. People just don't understand." and I hate him even more.
    Bradley Black Hole
    If I had to choose between me having a place to live and being able to eat 3 good meals a day OR Everybody int he world having a so/so place to live and only having one meal a deal. Nigga I"m gonna eat three times a day and have a nice home. I don't give a fuck about some Mexicans or Haitians or people in Gaza.

Americans now consider fast food to be a luxury item. This is America.
    🇧roadband 📡📠
    🇷ail Construction 🏗️ 🚧
    🇦irport Improvements ✈️ 🛫
    🇳on Gas Vehicles 🛑⛽🚫
    🇩evelop Mass Transit 🚇 🚌 🚝
    🇴verhaul Roads & Bridges 🛣️ 🌉
    🇳o Lead in our Drinking Water 🤢💦☣️
Jump to Top