User Controls

White Women

I'v never got along with one. I'v dated some very beautiful white chicks when I was younger. but I'v only am able to get along with Black Women, Asian Women and a few Hispanic women and once, a Native American who actually was 100 percent.

Why are White women so difficult? I can be friends but they're too complicated for white men. If I was black.. it seems like the novelty or perhaps a real attraction can happen fast. Asian and Black women find me attractive but white women seem to like Dark haired guys. if you're White, you better be tan and have dark skin.

Sup with that? And I wonder how you guys feel about this
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'v never got along with one. I'v dated some very beautiful white chicks when I was younger. but I'v only am able to get along with Black Women, Asian Women and a few Hispanic women and once, a Native American who actually was 100 percent.

Why are White women so difficult? I can be friends but they're too complicated for white men. If I was black.. it seems like the novelty or perhaps a real attraction can happen fast. Asian and Black women find me attractive but white women seem to like Dark haired guys. if you're White, you better be tan and have dark skin.

They've been brought up hearing in school and from their parents that they deserve anything they want because they're female
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'v never got along with one. I'v dated some very beautiful white chicks when I was younger. but I'v only am able to get along with Black Women, Asian Women and a few Hispanic women and once, a Native American who actually was 100 percent.

Do you post on f169?
    Race traitor.
    I tend to only see white/hispanic/jedi women. Asians and arabs despise me.

Over the summer i saw this Palestinian lady. And when i first met her he was afraid of me. We just drove around in her car for awhile and talked.

She ent up liking me but she said her brotger couldnt find out about me because im basically a nigger man to her race.

That and she would cuss at my cat and when id leave to go get a brew in the morning shed be wide awake when id get back saying how she hates my cat.. And i kinda felt like she had the capability to abuse my pet.

Funny thing though being from palestine. She would rant about the jedis. She was a true to life jedi hater lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth maaaaaannnnnnnn
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I tend to only see white/hispanic/jedi women. Asians and arabs despise me.

Over the summer i saw this Palestinian lady. And when i first met her he was afraid of me. We just drove around in her car for awhile and talked.

She ent up liking me but she said her brotger couldnt find out about me because im basically a nigger man to her race.

That and she would cuss at my cat and when id leave to go get a brew in the morning shed be wide awake when id get back saying how she hates my cat.. And i kinda felt like she had the capability to abuse my pet.

Funny thing though being from palestine. She would rant about the jedis. She was a true to life jedi hater lol

everyone hates jedis
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I can only imagine how much I'd hate them if they were pissing directly in my face all day every day, like her
    Originally posted by infinityshock everyone hates jedis

not true my parents who are cuckservatives love the jedis, they plan on going to visit Israel. My dad said he wants to go there because it was where jesus was born (he's a minister) and the israely jedis are muricas best ally.

I don't personally agree with that... but some people think that way

my dad is basically hank hill from king of the hill

My dad is a smart guy in a lot of ways, but he's globalist all the way, he believes free masonry is good and that george bush was a murican hero

I got fucking grounded for a month because I wouldn't stand up and say the pledge of allegiance and my teacher had my dad on speed dial and he came to my school and made me clean my locker and girls were smirking and laughing at me while I was about to basically break into analytical tears. And then he even froze my bank account because I was taking out "too much money" so I could buy hamburgers and xtc, when It was my money I earned at my job

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-22T02:38:05.371853+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Do you post on f169?

I don't know what that is, Bill Krozby
    I love jedis. I even love False jedis. Just not their policy of owning land not given to them by their own God which states it in the Torah. I won't repeat it because I've said it enough times. And ethnic jedis are really good people. I've broken bread and drank wine with them in several occasions. Good hosts. Not all of them are for landgrab and State politics.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I got fucking grounded for a month because I wouldn't stand up and say the pledge of allegiance and my teacher had my dad on speed dial and he came to my school and made me clean my locker and girls were smirking and laughing at me while I was about to basically break into analytical tears.

Even I say the pledge you piece of shit. And lol 'analytical tears'.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby And then he even froze my bank account because I was taking out "too much money" so I could buy hamburgers and xtc, when It was my money I earned at my job

He froze your account because although you had a job at the time, he and mommy were still paying your rent and whatnot, so they didn't want you blowing your cash on fast food and drugz, fuccboi.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Everytime Bill Krozby speaks of his parents, I just think to myself.. Wish mine were strict in the caring sense like that.

I got kicked in the ribs and locked in a closet by a psycho who spent time in Iwo Jima at the age of 16 killing Japanese. Honor Guard at the forming of the UN. Former Sgt. I had a friends dad who was a marine in Korean war tell me that guy was a piece of shit. Don't think that's how Marines are. I told him I didn't think that.

I love my Mom, she's good people but didn't give a shit where I was most of my youth. and didn't leave the fucking guy for 12 years until he cheated on her when I was 13.

That's old school parenting for several other of my friends too. I wasn't special but it still sucked. your Dad sounds like he fucking cares about your ass.
    Originally posted by Dargo Even I say the pledge you piece of shit. And lol 'analytical tears'.

He froze your account because although you had a job at the time, he and mommy were still paying your rent and whatnot, so they didn't want you blowing your cash on fast food and drugz, fuccboi.

"even i say the pledge..." what are you insinuating that you're a piece of shit?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol fuckin 'analytical tears'

I think we just found Bill Krozby's misused buzzword of the week
    This thread makes me so fucking pissed the fuck off, my mom and dad would come in my room after I was suspended for having marijauna at school and would throw a glass of water in my face to wake me up and just start screaming at me calling me a drug head while crying.

Then last summer my mom had the gull to call me crying telling me she's going blind and she wants me to get her some marijuana when she comes through town. I told her no fucking way. Get one of your redneck nieces in your town to do that.

And my mom is also racist, she would call my first girlfriend when i was 16 (she was 14) a fat white bitch whore and make fun of me in front of her. When I moved out she even sent the pigs over to her house and when I told the pigs I was an adult and to leave me alone my parents came over and my mom started calling my gf's a mom a fucking fat bitch whore. It was so embarassing

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-22T03:34:33.923728+00:00
    "..OH Can-a-dah.. Dum dum de de de de.."
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth maaaaaannnnnnnn

Human beings in general are unattractive, including white women.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby "even i say the pledge…" what are you insinuating that you're a piece of shit?

No, but I'm not from here. A foreigner has more American pride than your sorry Mexicant ass.

Now please explain analytical tears.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby This thread makes me so fucking pissed the fuck off, my mom and dad would come in my room after I was suspended for having marijauna at school and would throw a glass of water in my face to wake me up and just start screaming at me calling me a drug head while crying.

That's called good parenting, although they should've thrown in a beating too.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Then last summer my mom had the gull to call me crying telling me she's going blind and she wants me to get her some marijuana when she comes through town. I told her no fucking way. Get one of your redneck nieces in your town to do that.

That's called being a horrible son, although I'm surprised she still pays your rent.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby And my mom is also racist, she would call my first girlfriend when i was 16 (she was 14) a fat white bitch whore and make fun of me in front of her. When I moved out she even sent the pigs over to her house and when I told the pigs I was an adult and to leave me alone my parents came over and my mom started calling my gf's a mom a fucking fat bitch whore. It was so embarassing

That's called yo mama ain't want you knockin up anotha ho, although it's funny you call her a racist when she chose to have a retard baby with a Mexicant.
Jump to Top